Marvelous Muppet Babies Movie Studio

Muppetfreak

Reaction score
Yeah, so I bought two of these a while ago and STILL have no idea what they really are, but it is kind of a plastic stage thing that comes with a rubber Kermit dressed as a director and a Miss Piggy dressed like the star princess. The stage is all done up in a castle set and it is kinda cute. I listed one of them on eBay and no one bif on it.

Would anyone here be interested? If a few of you are, I could just list it again, or if anyone just wants it, I am willing to part with it for a smallish amount because its big and i do have one already and could kinda use the space.

Any takers? I have a picture if need be...

In the meantime, does anyone own this new and can tell me what it IS?

Hill:smile:

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Hill, if you're describing what I think you are, I believe it's some kind of vhs tape holder. I think I've seen something similar one time. The Kermit as "director" leads me to believe that it had something to do with movies. I think it was originally sold with videos, but I'm not positive as to which ones. Good luck with finding a home for it. :smile:

Muppetfreak

Reaction score
It's for sale

OK, so its for sale if anyone wants it. It does make sense for it to be a video holder. It is cute either way, but I really don't need two of them.

Here is the auction. I accept haggling but it must come in through the "email question to seller" link.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=19231&item=1925785961

I have lots of other random muppet stuff too, but I put a seperate post for that.