Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The new version is now up...

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
What would Christmas be without Muppet penguins?
*shudders* That'd be the Christmas i'd spend in therapy ..... probably with two Muppet Penguins and a confused chicken lover in the room next door !

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Thanx Phillip! I think this new version is a little bit brighter while keeping in the spirit of the source material.

Luke. A penguinless Christmas would be very dreary indeed. But I will not confirm or deny the appearance of gratuitous penguins! That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

beaker

Reaction score
Eh, a bit macabre for Christmas dont ya think? At any rate, cant wait to see the next menu...and hope it involves penguins!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Geez, I was sure people would like this one. It was the first that I made. Hmmm. It's interesting. That was a classic bit. And I was worried it would look too merry for purists out there. Maybe next year we'll put back the lights and bulbs. Will penguins be in the next menu? Stay tuned. The order has not been decided and I have not confirmed the use of penguins. LOL! I aint sayin!! It's just interesting to hear what people like and don't. I have been kind of surprised so far. :smile:

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Well I liked it...

(I would also like it if you did an all-Bill one, but I'm not going to push my luck) :big_grin:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
So you're the one. LOL! I had a lot of fun making this particular one because it involved a different theory that I had to pull off. It's the first idea I had. Everyone seems to be talking about the Marleys on the figure threads so I picked up on that vibe.

A Bill menu...well, maybe next year. :wink: I'll see what we can do. By next year we could do twice the menus or more! That was kind of the idea, but these things take a while to conceptualize, sketch out and script. Does Bill have 8 Muppet Show characters? Bobo, Pepe, Rowlf, Zippity, Johnny, Chef, Lew (new), any others? Does he do any of the Elvis's?

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
Does Bill have 8 Muppet Show characters? Bobo, Pepe, Rowlf, Zippity, Johnny, Chef, Lew (new), any others?
Clueless Morgan

trekkie1701E

Reaction score
I like it, but not as much as the others (The MFC menu was awesome:wink: ).

How about doing a menu for the classic Sesame Street (With the old version of Hooper's Store in the background)?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
The cards section is now online. Hooper's store is in it. Everything has to be modified to fit the frame. We have Sesame characters included in the Christmas menus, but not Hooper's store. There is much we can do in years to come. Actually, our Sesame Street menu in the cards section is one of the menus that I particularly like. Glad you like the MFC menu. I really wanted 12 menus this year, but had to settle for about half that.