1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Marie Antoinette Miss Piggy by Enesco

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by check 6, Sep 28, 2012.

1. check 6 New Member

Hello,

We have a mint box, paperwork and costume/dress for a 1983 Miss Piggy Marie Antoinette by Enesco, made in 1983 I believe. Unfortunately an accident has broken the doll. Is the pre listed items of any value to collectors? If so please contact me if you know of any source interested.

Thank you
    Check 6
  2. check 6 New Member

3. FELICIA OROSCO New Member

I purchased this doll at an estate sale with out the box and paperwork, would you be interested in selling it?
  4. check 6 New Member

It belongs to my daughter but yes she probably would. What would be your offer and I'll pass the info on to her. Thank you.
  5. FELICIA OROSCO New Member

I only paid $35 for her, maybe $15. Let me know, thanks!
  6. check 6 New Member

Felicia, she would take $20.00 plus shipping. Thank you.
  7. FELICIA OROSCO New Member

That would be fine! Let me know details. Thanks
  8. check 6 New Member