Make Muppet Central more like the old days!

Katzi428

Reaction score
Can someone please shut down this thread already??!! PLEASE!!??
HOLD IT! . prying the thread open with a crowbar
Nu clozen der thred yet thenks. (It's been a busy time for me. Sorry I haven't been around. Somebody's getting married..)
NOT ME!!!!!!STOP THE ORCHESTRA, PENGUINS , CONFETTI & STUFF! Me & my big mouth! Yeesh! scrunched up Kermit face
My MOTHER is getting married. So I've been helping out with decorations & other things.
Back to the original discussion:
FIF(fozzieisfunny) in a way I'm with you: MC needs to be more like the old days where a pie fight breaks out for NO reason whatsoever & bedlam erupts! But, as Snowth said this place developed little cliques. Lots of us got sick of it! If those of us decided to brave the storm But then after awhile left here for OTHER reasons (getting married, having babies , other sites like Facebook looked better etc. ) . it's understandable. Some people would just post a couple of times & then say "Oh this place isn't for me.." The bottom line is (sad to say.) I guess you can't go home again. I STILL read my old posts and it's fun! For example, we had Muppet College Dorms . I STILL look back at those posts every so often!:smile:

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
HOLD IT! . prying the thread open with a crowbar
Nu clozen der thred yet thenks. (It's been a busy time for me. Sorry I haven't been around. Somebody's getting married..)
NOT ME!!!!!!STOP THE ORCHESTRA, PENGUINS , CONFETTI & STUFF! Me & my big mouth! Yeesh! scrunched up Kermit face
My MOTHER is getting married. So I've been helping out with decorations & other things.
Back to the original discussion:
FIF(fozzieisfunny) in a way I'm with you: MC needs to be more like the old days where a pie fight breaks out for NO reason whatsoever & bedlam erupts! But, as Snowth said this place developed little cliques. Lots of us got sick of it! If those of us decided to brave the storm But then after awhile left here for OTHER reasons (getting married, having babies , other sites like Facebook looked better etc. ) . it's understandable. Some people would just post a couple of times & then say "Oh this place isn't for me.." The bottom line is (sad to say.) I guess you can't go home again. I STILL read my old posts and it's fun! For example, we had Muppet College Dorms . I STILL look back at those posts every so often!:smile:
5 chocolate cream pies! ( throws them all at Kathy) No, everybody doesn't agree with me, so this thread deserves to be closed.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Why does it deserve it to be closed? We are having a polite discussion about the matter.

Because people dont agree with your opinion? What happened to respecting other people's opinions? Weren't you one of the people complaining that there isnt enough respect of others around here? :|

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Why does it deserve it to be closed? We are having a polite discussion about the matter.

Because people dont agree with your opinion? What happened to respecting other people's opinions? Weren't you one of the people complaining that there isnt enough respect of others around here? :|
Yeah, it's just I thought you and many others wanted it to be like the old days.... Can we just all let it go and let this thread be closed? I know it's a polite discussion, and I would respect your opinions, it's just I'm very entitled to my opinion, and this is a matter I've been wanting to talk about for months, and it's just not working, I don't think.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Hey Sgt...you know the old saying "You can't go home again?" I think that exactly why we can't make it like the old days. Plus (and I hate to say it.) the old days stopped being nice when little "cliques" started in here. Already I can see new little "cliques" of friends beginning in here. So let's leave things as is.

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Hey Sgt...you know the old saying "You can't go home again?" I think that exactly why we can't make it like the old days. Plus (and I hate to say it.) the old days stopped being nice when little "cliques" started in here. Already I can see new little "cliques" of friends beginning in here. So let's leave things as is.
No, I want it to be like the old days.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
How is it not working? There's no arguments breaking out. Were all just having a discussion.