Major discounts on holiday Muppet stuff

jediX

Reaction score
Yesterday I went to the mall and lo and behold, Suncoast had 75% off on the holiday Kermit and the MCC PVC sets. So, if you were holding out on these guys before, now might be the time to pick up a set. :smile:

Luke

Reaction score
Oh jeez - they sold well then ! :-(

jediX

Reaction score
Actually I believe they did sell rather well, in my location at least. They had about 15 holiday Kerm's at the beginning of the season and there were only two on clearance and the PVC set w/ Kermit sold out a LONG time back (I picked mine up right when they went to 50% off and it was the last one). I think they got about 10 boxes of each type and there were, eh, perhaps 4 left of the Fozzie set when I was there.

Luke

Reaction score
Thats ok then, my faith in the public to go out and buy Muppety merchandise is restored! :smile:

jediX

Reaction score
The only thing they don't really seem to sell much of are the figures. The TV trays were sold out in a week.

Aerosmith

Reaction score
Is that the albino Santa Kermit plush? If so those sold out here before I could get one.

jediX

Reaction score
Yep. There should still be some left at mine.

Luke

Reaction score
It surprised me that Albino Kermit was popular - well actually it surprised me that Henson even allowed it but I guess it was Christmas and people buy anything. You'd think people see so little of the Muppets at the moment they'd want the Kermit they all know and love.

jediX

Reaction score
Oddly, the regular Sababa plushes didn't sell very well near me at all, except for Beaker & Bunsen. Grrr I shouldv'e bought Beakie....:frown: