M&Ms commercials

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
I love old commercials, so I got a big kick out of stumbling on this page: http://global.mms.com/us/moments/vote/index.jsp You can look at all these old M&M commercial synopses, and for some of them you can actually watch the commercial. Then you get to vote for your favorite one, and the one with the most votes will get on the air again! Some of the older ones are really funny. :crazy:
Erin

Drtooth

Reaction score
I voted for the infamous LICK commercial. Still my favorite!

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
:wink: My brother voted for the Camp Candy commercial, with a close second for the Switch ("You don't eat your own kind. It's not natural.") I haven't decided yet. I wish they'd have one of these for McDonald's. I would love to see the Whippersinkers commercial back on the air! :stick_out_tongue:
Erin

dlphntat

Reaction score
My vote

I leaned towards the movie theatre one, but the one with Patrick Warburton making the m&m's stop eating the candy is great!
"That's just disturbing" hee hee! :smile:

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
didn't john lovitz do the voice of the red m & m guy back in the mid 90's for a few commericals then they got the guy who has been doing the voice for the red m &m. i even think they re voiced some of the commericals with that guy with some of the other commericals that john lovitz did.....maybe it's just me......

oh and on the switch commerical, the guy in the commercial is patrick warburton who had a small part in men in black 2, was in joe somebody, did the voice of a character in the disney film the emperors new groove, and does the voice of buzz lightyear for the cartoons.

ryan

Drtooth

Reaction score
ryhoyarbie said:
oh and on the switch commerical, the guy in the commercial is patrick warburton who had a small part in men in black 2, was in joe somebody, did the voice of a character in the disney film the emperors new groove, and does the voice of buzz lightyear for the cartoons.
Of course, you forgot his most famous breakout role as Puddy, Elaine's on and off Love interrest in Seinfeld.

I was going to vote for that one... but Lick... I just found it funnier and even more disturbing!

tiggie0686

Reaction score
So this is kinda random, but does anyone remember the old Tootsie Roll commercial? *sings* Whatever it is I think I see, becomes a tootsie roll to me! I used to love that commercial. And if anyone remember's last year's "Love Train" commercial for Gap's CrAzY sTrIpEs, that is my all-time favorite commercial as of now. I realize this may be compltelely off topic, but I'm in a lazy mood and didn't feel like reading all of what people wrote. *Sorry*.

Manda:-D

Reaction score
I chose "Airport", followed by "Switch," and then "Floor."
I love it. "Is this a snack fight?" SLAM!! "It is now."