Lyle Conway and a movie about some spider-guy.....

matleo

Reaction score
Just read an article on the coming attractions homepage that syas Lyle Conway has been hired to help develop the tentacles for Dr. Octopus inthe next Spider-man movie. Conway was one of the key people involved inthe early days ofthe creature shp and the techniques used in "Dark Crystal' he is also HUGELY responsble for bringing together Audrey II in the film version of "Little Shop of Horrors"

--Matt

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Wow, that's pretty rockin' Rio. Who is this spider person anyway? :smile: Thanks for the post Matt.

-Matt

matleo

Reaction score
Originally posted by Cantus Rock
Who is this spider person anyway? :smile:
I don't know. But I think I saw a book with a bunch of pictures of him once.

--The other Matt

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Wow. Give this thread long enough, and it could get confusing! :wink:

-Kim

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Heh, the other Matt...you were here first, so I guess techincally I'm the other Matt. Oh well, Lets just pretend like we don't know eachother :smile:

Yeah..spider person..i saw him in a series on tv...several of them in fact..can't quite remember the details though..

-Matt

matleo

Reaction score
I've heard.... and this is clearly rumor mind you... he does whatever an arachnid can. but that's all heresy.

--The original Matt

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Doesn't he also dress in reds and blues?

-Kim (the one and only)

matleo

Reaction score
No I think that's that Super-person-guy. You know the one who looks like Clark Kent except he doesn't wear glasses.
--Matt

PS--You realize that Grail is probably reading this and praying for our souls.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Oh yeah, I know Clark...there is a Super-person who looks like him? Wow, that's weird...

As for the spider-thing...are we talking about the same one who catches thieves just like flying insects? I think I might know that one...but then again I've heard tell of another one...one from another planet or something? I heard they aren't too nice to eachother, and the seem to fight alot...but of course, that's just what I heard..

-Matt