Luncheon, and Timmy and the rest......

Zoot The Saxman

Reaction score
:cool: :cool: :cool:
Hi Everyone,
I have finished The Luncheon Counter Monster, and Timmy Monster. They both were sculpted, and molded, casted and then painted. Second In my photos, You will also see up dated versions OF Beautiful Day, Boppity, and Gloat. All three had undergone a face and body lift. I must explain, that these three are not "customs" anymore. (meaning they are not sculpted ON TOP of existing figures) They all went through a complete make over from beginning clay to finish. So now like ALL of my others they are sculptures. I hope you's guys dig em'.
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/teddyhalek/my_photos

theprawncracker

Reaction score
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!! Zoot you are SO fantastic! Keep up the amazing work!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
WOAH! Just saw the Jim sculpt too! Holy crap those are all so **** good!

PhsychoChimp

Reaction score
You still plan on doing Droop? Cause if you do, you can make Nigel the Director from Muppets Tonight pretty easily. Just make Droop Neon Green, longer and bigger hair, orange vest, and small stubby tail like a bull dogs. :wink:
Timmy and the others look NICE!
Maybe you can make the very small tooth version of the BDM, that appeared on the Ed Sulivan show. :crazy:
Edit: Can we get a BIG BIG group picture?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Though I can't visually appreciate these like the rest of the guys... Still amazed with your work Zoot.

Still hoping that Mulch is in the future roster.
In another of these threads you said you'd make some of the background Muppet characters... Would Hilda be in that future lineup as well?
And since they're big like the Muppet monsters you've done so far, would you ever make some of the other big-scaled Muppets like Big Bird or Bruno or any of the Gorgs?

Zoot The Saxman

Reaction score
Thanks Guys, Im glad you like them. Funny you ask about Hilda, I was just lookin at a picture of her, and kinda wanna make her now. The Others from sesame street or fraggles i wont be making, UNLESS someone hires me to make them for them. I'll just stick to the Muppet Show.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... Als I know is that I'm looking forward to adding a few that you've got on the upcoming roster to my guys here at home.
If someone were to cough up the dough, would those bad boys have the proper articulation? Or would they just be more like standard figural statues?

MWoO

Reaction score
Zoot The Saxman said:
The Others from sesame street or fraggles i wont be making, UNLESS someone hires me to make them for them. I'll just stick to the Muppet Show.
What about a big PLEASE?

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
much much much much better I never cared for the ones you just sculpted over other figures! but now the ones you've re-done look amazing beautiful day monster is like the best now and I liked him very little before!
Luncheons sculpt I think should be a bit larger and more shaggy..but the paint job you did is beautiful!
Wow Timmy Looks Great Also you should make some pants for him to wear like he did before in the one episode or so.
Gloat looks a bit better but there is still something off about him to me..I'm not sure what it is.
Oh btw did you do something like add more paint to Big Moma cause I like her allot more now for some strange reason haha. I would still like you to make a dress for her like she had on in the schools out skit though hehe.
And maybe sculpt her little baby from the don knots episode thatd be very easy to do :smile:
Still they are great though just givin my opinions :smile:
Also yea go for it make Hilda, and while your at it please make mildred and george also!