Luke's Muppet Year In Review 2002

scarecroe

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man
Dang, so much detail and content...what would be funny would be if there were a "Muppet Central Forum: The Year In Review"

Talk about tabloid-sell-out! Lol!
Well, Ken's marriage was covered. There could have been at least one mention of muffins.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by scarecroe
Well, Ken's marriage was covered. There could have been at least one mention of muffins.
Lol, yeah...I wanna see the inside scoop on HERE!

:big_grin:

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by scarecroe
I'm yet to see a Muffin related press release ! :big_grin:

Good addition BTW - I'll add the Fraggle DVD stuff. Yeah a forum year in review would have been hilarious. Looking through their were some posts that made me laugh my butt off.

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
Wow, this year was certainly a better year for the Muppets than last year. We finally who's buying (or planning to buy) Henson, or at least half of it, or at least 49.9% of it. Extremely ****** about the Creature Shop being sold separately (maybe Rivkin should buy them).

Excellent job, Luke. Except, it's "Dogg." Two "g"s. :smile:

kansasteen14

Reaction score
That was great,alot of that stuff I either didnt know or had forgotten

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
I may be mistaken, but in Canada at least, the muppet tissue boxes were released by "Scotties" tissues, not "Kleenex". This may not be the case in the US, though, so it might not be a mistake...

other than that, excellent work!

Luke

Reaction score
Nope it was a mistake - lol ! Thanks for that - i put it all together very fast.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Great, comprehensive list. I would have forgotten to include so much stuff. You did leave us (MC) out in September, but we are a blip on the radar when compared to the rest of the stuff. Good job. :smile:

beaker

Reaction score
Heh, good job! A bit lengthy...but thats a good thing when comparing things to years past news wise! I guess my list was a sort of cliff notes version^_^