Love in a laundromat

Redsonga

Reaction score
One of my favorite muppet songs ever:concern::jim:. I am very saddened that it does not have a film clip on youtube
:frown:.
Of course I am even more sad the movie isn't on DVD yet as a remember when historic Disney thing :frown:. After all plenty of films have been put out now with looks at the older styles of Disney parks why not the time the Muppets actually visited it?

Slackbot

Reaction score
Hmm. I got the clip off Youtube. A while ago I snagged the entire Muppets at WDW special, so unless it's been taken down you can still find it there. I don't remember which of the six or seven segments it was in, though.

That song is a fave of mine too. The idea of Gonzo and Camilla getting all romantic in a bag of laundry is too ridiculously cute, and it shows that Camilla's starting to see things Gonzo's way.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I watched the special with a group at The Paley Center for Media; everyone laughed during this scene, very Gonzo, lol.

Redsonga

Reaction score
It is, it perfectly highlights that he is not only a oddball but a hopeless romantic XD

Barry Lee

Reaction score
That whole special is up there with 'Muppet Family Christmas,' and the three movies in my opinion. Everyone is truly themselves, I adore Kermit's swamp family.