Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Hey Arianne if you don't mind can i request some of the Bear in the Big Blue House songs from you? Here's my email basketpusherkyle@yahoo.com

Also i could send you a list of what i have but there might be lots you have that i already got too. But let me know and i'll send you a list of my and let you know.

Here are the songs i'm requesting from you.

Why can’t the dirt just leave me alone- Tutter
Love is the most amazing thing- Bear
Sense of your world- bear
Shadow’s lullaby- shadow and bear

I know it might not be much but i don't mind if you want lots from me. I'll send as much as you need. Thanks again.

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
Not a problem, I sent the songs to you.

Please send me your list, i'm sure there is something on there that I woud like
:smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Smile. That's what this thread's for... People helping each other with their Muppet music collecting. Only hope the Non-MUP3 thread is doing as well. Thanks everybody.

vaati64

Reaction score
Hey vaati64,
I sent you emmet otter songs, but the e-mail bounced back. What would you like me to do?

Wow! I've never had that happen before. hmmmmm........ maybe this will work. try sending it to this email. vaati64mkahl@yahoo.com thats my other email adress that I hardly ever use, but in this case, I'm sure it'll come in handy! lol sorry about that, I'm not sure why it bounced back, I'll have to look into that.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Um... I ran into the same problem when trying to send you Rocky Mountain High. Would you like me to try this new address? Or have you gotten the songs by now? Please LMK. Thanks.

vaati64

Reaction score
do u mean me Count? if so, i dont remember asking for rocky mountain high. if so, then yeah go ahead.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes... Was refering to you Votti, but if you didn't ask for the songs... Then again, if you do want them, I can send. LMK and they'll be on the way. Hope that helps.

vaati64

Reaction score
hhmmmmm.. you now, now that i think about it, i think i do remember asking for that. if you could just send it to vaati64mkahl@yahoo.com instead of my usual adress, that would be great! thanks Count!:smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*To Arianne. *Just went through your list. *Here's what I'm interested in at the moment, if you can help out of course.

Want List
Muppets:
Day-O.
Love Story, instrumental version with zoot
Electric Mayhem Interludes from MTI, with titles if available to distinguish them.

Electric Mayhem:
1 I'm gonna light some dynamite, Electric Mayhem
This song is actually called Love Ya To Death.
2 A bunch of little Floyd and Zoot interludes, for example:
Whatnot muppet "How do you get to Carnegie hall?"
Floyd: "Practice man, practice!"
a. These are known as Musicians' Jokes.
b. Anything Muppets are from Sesame Street, the nameless background Muppets are named Whatnots when used on TMS.
3 It Don't Mean a Thing- Electric Mayhem and Cleo Laine
4 Instrumental with Dudley Moore and Electric Mayhem
Which song is this? *Is this How High The Moon?
5 Instrumental interlude with Electric Mayhem
Which song is this? *From which episode/special does it come from?
6 Gonna Find her, Floyd
This song is actually called Searchin'.
7 Sweet Tooth Jam, Electric Mayhem
8 Zoot instrumental interludes
Which song is this? *What episode/special does it come from?
9 Noticed you have TMM listed twice.
Just a few notes to help both you and me, as I'm trying to get/identify all EM songs.

Thanks, hope to hear from you soon.

PS: vaati, the album's on its way.

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
vaati64, i sent it to the other address and it also bounced back. If there is any other way I can get those songs to you, let me know.

Count, I'm working on your wish list, it might take a while, but I will get them all to you