Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'm looking for 2 songs from The Muppet Show.

Rubber Band Man (I'm thinking it was the Linda Carter episode, though I could be wrong)
and Piggy as a Biker singing "I get around"

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi HesMyKermy. Um no, I don't have an instrumental version of the song "He'll Make Me Happy", but I do have an MP3 of the full song itself instead I could send along with "Somebody's Getting Married", "Waiting For The Wedding", and "The Ceremony". Sorry if this lifted your hopes falsely, but I would like to help if you would want this foursome in their full versions. Please LMK ASAP if you do want them and they'll be sent on to your address, here's to wishing you have a good day.

Ed "The Count".

vaati64

Reaction score
oh, edit my last post. i don't need the preshow anymore, just need the instrumentals if anyone has those and can send them to me, that would be awesome!

Erine81981

Reaction score
oh, edit my last post. i don't need the preshow anymore, just need the instrumentals if anyone has those and can send them to me, that would be awesome!
Just need your emal and i'll send you them. That is if it's not been already wrote somewhere on here.

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
Anybody have the Sesame album "Let Your Feelings Show"? I got a request for some songs in the album to be included on a future show. Thanks much!