Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Pan in Scarlet

Reaction score
Thanks everybody for helping me build up my dad's old music library again! I'm still looking for:
John Denver and the Muppets Rocky Mountain Holiday
John Denver and the Muppets Christmas
Beach Party
and I'm pretty sure I'll have all his old tapes and cds again. If there's anything else someone can spare to add to the list without being too much of a problem, my email is paninscarlet@hotmail.com. I'm having trouble waiting for his birthday to give it to him...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... I have John Denver Christmas Together, Cheap Thrills, and Joe Raposo Sings. Unfortunately, I'm not sure how to upload an album to sendspace. So I'll probably need help meself, unless you don't mind receiving the songs individually.
Hope this helps :sing:

anytimepally

Reaction score
Thanks everybody for helping me build up my dad's old music library again! I'm still looking for:
John Denver and the Muppets Rocky Mountain Holiday
John Denver and the Muppets Christmas
Beach Party
and I'm pretty sure I'll have all his old tapes and cds again. If there's anything else someone can spare to add to the list without being too much of a problem, my email is paninscarlet@hotmail.com. I'm having trouble waiting for his birthday to give it to him...
Muppet Beach Party is on the way :sing:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Thanks much, Kyle! :excited:
Welcome Ryan.

Sometime tomorrow morning i'm going to post three album that have to do with Jim Henson's characters and one speical one that just has lots of his other characters songs from differnt albums or shows.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I was going to put some Steve but then i thought no. This is for Jim's and not Steves. I've always have said i think of Kermit and Ernie's vocie the same no matter who voices them. They were always Jim's to me and still are but now Steve helps them speak now. That's how i look at it but i still didn't put any of Steve's version of Kermit or Ernie. I had but deleated them all from the album i made. :smile: :stick_out_tongue: :sympathy: