Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
Heya, I'm looking for the song "Furry Blue Mommy of Mine" from the album "Put Down the Duckie". It was also on "Monster Melodies". It'd be a great addition to the Mother's Day show! Please send it if you have it, I'll gladly credit you on the show. Thanks!

vaati64

Reaction score
there ya go Steve. an email should be coming your way with the file soon.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Oh I thought of yet another one, does anyone have "Things that I remember" sung by Erine and Bert

Boppity

Reaction score
Hello! This is probably a stretch but does anyone have any songs from Shalom Sesame?

Pan in Scarlet

Reaction score
Need help T.T

My dad has been a fan of henson, especially the muppets, since they began and got me addicted when I was little. He had a ton of the music on tape and CD and we listened to them a lot in the car and around the house. We recently moved and we can't find them anywhere. Mom thinks she may have thrown them out on accident.
So I'm trying to hunt down all the music again and burn the cds for my dad for his birthday. I don't remember all he had, but it was a lot... I Know he had the movie soundtracks and the beach party and one with Rowlf on the cover.
So if anyone could help by sending any muppet/henson music, I'd be eternally grateful!

Erine81981

Reaction score
My dad has been a fan of henson, especially the muppets, since they began and got me addicted when I was little. He had a ton of the music on tape and CD and we listened to them a lot in the car and around the house. We recently moved and we can't find them anywhere. Mom thinks she may have thrown them out on accident.
So I'm trying to hunt down all the music again and burn the cds for my dad for his birthday. I don't remember all he had, but it was a lot... I Know he had the movie soundtracks and the beach party and one with Rowlf on the cover.
So if anyone could help by sending any muppet/henson music, I'd be eternally grateful!
Just need your email address and i'll get you all three of these you asked for. I know two but was the Movie one "The Muppet Moive?"

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm... Seems to me that Pan in Scarlet might be asking for the following:
Muppet Beach Party.
Ol' Brown Ears is Back.
The Muppet Movie, The Great Muppet Caper, The Muppets Take Manhattan, Muppet Christmas Caroll, Muppet Treasure Island, and Muppets From Space Soundtracks.

Would advise you contact theprawncracker, he has all of these. Hope this helps and welcome to the forums Pan in Scarlet.
:sing: :cool: :halo:

Pan in Scarlet

Reaction score
*jumps in heroically* It is I, your furry, loveable super MUP3 trader, theprawncracker! Here is the first of the soundtracks I can upload for you!

Lol thank you so much theprawncracker! Watch out tho, I think your supercape got caught in that cannon behind you.

Everyone on here is so nice T.T