1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by HeraLirambar, Sep 15, 2003.

1. anytimepally Active Member

2. BlueFrackle Active Member

Does anyone have the music from 'Sesame Street Celebrates Around the World'/'A Monster New Years Eve Party' ?
    Thanks!
  3. Puckrox Well-Known Member

Does anyone have the song Gonzo and Kermit sing in VMX? That was really the only song that stuck out to me when I watched it that I really wanted to own.
    Please and thank you!
  4. The Count Moderator

Is on the way.

But please remember this thread is for all types of MUP3 songs, and we have a thread specifically set up apart from this for Christmas requests.
    Keep this in mind and thanks to everybody who's helped out over the years. :)
  5. Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

anyone have the background music that plays on the website of the movie and some of the trailers
  6. larapinta00 New Member

I am looking for a copy of the old 70's record "Sesame Street: Rubber Duckie and other Favorites". The song list includes only a couple of Sesame street songs, but a number of other children's songs done by a group called the "rocking horse orchestra". Any help would be really appreciated, especially in finding a version of "Ozzie the Ostrich" and "A my name is".
  7. BobThePizzaBoy Well-Known Member

Anybody got "A Smile Connects Us," "Something for Everyone" and "On My Pond" (version from Free to Be... a Family)?
  8. Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

i have a smile connects us and on my pond...let me know where to send it
  9. The Count Moderator

Hi... Anyone have Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You from the Ruth Buzzi TMS episode? Or even the original sung/recorded by Frankie Valley?
    Thanks. :sing:
  10. CoolB New Member

I have Can't Take My Eyes Off of You, where/how should I send it?
  11. The Count Moderator

Send it to countcastle@gmail.com please.
  12. CoolB New Member

Uploading/sending now. Let me know if the file doesn't work for some reason, this is my first share. Finally coming out of the kingdom of lurking.
  13. The Count Moderator

Hi... Does anyone have the songs Pachalafaka and/or Girlfriend of the Whirling Dervish? Please send 'em my way. Thanks. :cool:
  14. DramaQueenMokey Well-Known Member

Sent :)
    The Count likes this.
  15. The Count Moderator

Received, thanks Ellie. :)
    DramaQueenMokey likes this.
  16. DramaQueenMokey Well-Known Member

You're welcome Ed :)
  17. Oscarfan Well-Known Member

Does anyone have the following songs from Season 42 of Sesame Street (they're the only ones I don't have for the album thus far):
    • Murray's "Let's Find Out" song
    • His "Dare to Compare" song
    • "I Huff and I Puff" from 4266
    • "I Love Being a Frog" from 4273
    • "Together We Can Get It Done" from 4275
    • "Deciduous" and "Falling Leaves" from 4277
    • "All Our Senses Club" songs from 4278
  18. Muppetfan44 Active Member

I'm looking for a mp3 of when Olly Murs performed "Dance with me Tonight" with the Muppets (Fozzie and Miss Piggy in vocals) on the X Factor in Britain.

Does anyone have a recording of this- if you do please send to arianne.gallagher@gmail.com

Many thanks!
  19. blackaerin Active Member

Hey, does anyone have these Fraggle Rock songs?

Music Makes Us Real from Mokey and the Minstrels
    Boober's Gypsy Song from Boober's Quiet Day
    Shine On Me from The Day the Music Died
    Raise Your Voices High from The Bells of Fraggle Rock (both the actual song and the one sung in the credits)
    Show Me More from A Brush With Jealousy

As for Muppet Show songs, does anyone have Turn the World Around?
  20. The Count Moderator

Blackaerin, I'll send you Music Makes Us Real and Turn The World Around.