Lost Spoiler From Season 2 DVD

King Prawn

Reaction score
okay so this is probably pretty random to put here but besides Muppet Central i'm not a member of any other board since Palisades closed down, anyway i have somewhat of a Lost spoiler which i know people die for and wanted to get it out there without having to join another board but in case anyone is intrested and i'm sure their must be some big lost fans here who myust be, anyway...

I'm watching my season 2 DVD and watch the episode The Whole Truth with commentary by the two chinese actors and two of the lost writers (also chinese I believe) well they kind of give away in two parts that the pregancy Sun took actually belonged to Kate who took it with her for some reason.

You'll have to watch the episode with commentary when the DVD is released to know exactly what i'm talking about but i though some of you might be intreste in this.

King Prawn

Reaction score
They usually put out dvd's a week or two before release here in Gibraltar. In the whole of Gibraltar there's only two stores which sell dvd's. music etc... so they usually put them out as soon as they recieve them. I've had Lost for about two weeks now, i've seen all the episodes along with the commentaries. The sad part though is they still don't have Fraggle Rock since i had to order is specificly, had they ordered it the same time as Lost i probably would have had it by now but they didn't so they had to order it for me, they should have it in today his said, i'm on my way there now before going back to work.

Hope that helps

Frogster

Reaction score
Really??? You know, I'd love to go thru Sawyer's stash and find out what had belonged to who before he hoarded everything.

King Prawn

Reaction score
Me too now that it's clicked to me that everything there probably belongs to most people on the island, I never really put much thought in were the pregnancy test came from, I just thought it was one of those things that happened to be there but now that it's sought of been implied that most stuff found on the plane belongs to some of the Losties I wonder what else Sawyer might have there belonging to others (The Losties not the actual Others)

Frogster

Reaction score
If you guys really want to read some more stuff on Season 3, here's a link below... read at your own risk!

http://www.spoilerfix.com/lost.php

Hey KermieBaby47... last year, when I went to LA for the auditioning of the Muppets, I flew out September 22nd. Now had I been a Lost fan at the time, I probably would have been slightly creeped out!