Lorretta Switt Episode question

Ryan

Reaction score
Hi all,
I just got finished watching the Lorretta Switt episode of TMS, and was wondering something:
In the # "There Ain't Nobody Here But Us Chickens", who performs the large bear? His voice sounds totally Foriegn to me ("We got eggs ta' lay"). I am almost positive it isn't one of the main 8 performers, so, could it possibly be Brian Meehl?

Thanks,
An ashamed Ryan whimpers because he doesn't know the answer :frown:

:wink:

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
I don't know either. Brian Muehl wasn't credited for that episode and didn't work on TMS until halfway through the season (the Loretta Swit episode was the first one taped in Season Five.) Maybe Bob Payne? That's a wild guess at best.

What I want to know is what voices Christopher Reeve provided for the show as noted in the book "Of Muppets and Men".

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

Ryan

Reaction score
From what I remember, he only stated in the book to perform some Japanese Pole Vaulters in the backround for the Bob Hope show. But, could be wrong.

Joggy

Reaction score
I think that bear is Jerry Nelson, doing the same voice he did for Mulch in the Debbie Harry episode.

Ryan

Reaction score
Joggy-

That's what I thought too, but listen to "eggs" and "lay". It sounds more like Richard and Jerry mixed. True there is a possiblity it is Jerry, but I'm not sure.