Looking for video of... <dum dum dum...> EISNER

Gobo_Tron2

Reaction score
I don't know if anyone is by chance collecting video clips of Emperor Eisner, but I'm taking a shot in the dark here and hoping maybe somebody has some. I'm going to be making a video parody centered around the Disney buyout of the Muppets and I need a ton of shots of him talking - and I'm looking for news & interviews, not intros to Wonderful World of Disney. If the shareholder meeting in Philiadelphia was covered and someone has it.. something like that would be great! I just need something more than the same old talking head I used through all of the original Disney vs Henson trailer.

Beebers

Reaction score
Great idea, cool, but I have nothing, sorry. Would be nice too if anybody taped the recent Larry King interview, you might get some useful stuff out of that. Unless you've got that already. Good luck, sounds great!

:cool: :cool: :cool:

jediX

Reaction score
He was pretty much at the beginning of every "Wonderful World of Disney" in the late 80's/early90's.

Gobo_Tron2

Reaction score
jediX said:
He was pretty much at the beginning of every "Wonderful World of Disney" in the late 80's/early90's.
That's the stuff I can't really use though. A number of technical film reasons, plus he usually dressed too casual, and there were always some rather strange elements going on as well, like he's sitting in an easy chair in front of a fireplace with a great dane sitting on his lap or full-size character costumes running around causing general chaos. I'd rather have pics of him in his battle armor... err... I mean.. business attire.