Looking For Script Writers For "The Pluto Movie"

• Thread starter Philo and Gunge
  • Start date
P

Philo and Gunge

Hi, guys! I am looking for writers who would be willing to write scenes for this film. Here's what I have so far:

(Walt Disney Pictures logo, rather then the "When You Wish Upon A Star" music, you hear a drum slowly beating, we see the American flag, enter Sam Eagle)
Sam: Ladies and gentelmen, would you please rise for the National Anthlem. (Enter Gonzo, he wispers in Sam's ear saying something about a mouse in the soundstage) Okay, ladies and gentlemen, here to sing with me is Mickey Mouse! (The bit from the MV3D pre-show begins and carries on until) Well, if you are going to pretend to be Mickey Mouse, why don't we see the REAL Mickey Mouse.
Gonzo: Okay, Rizzo, 1 2 3! (They lift up the American flag to see a 2D animated cartoon world)
Sam: Hey! You come back with that! (He runs off and then turns to us) Enjoy the show. (He runs off again, this ends the live-action segment until the credits, we see Mickey's house, an alarm clock rings in Pluto's dog house, the barks, he stops it and "All Star" plays with the opening credits)

If anyone can help me write this, I just have a few things:
Pluto will talk pure English in this film, but don't write any lines except "woof!", etc.
Make sure Bernard says stuff like "Great scott!" to make him like Doc Brown.
The mouse must to many impressions.