looking for OOOOLLLLLDDD STUFF......

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
i'm looking for OLD sesame street stuff...

which videos have old stuff on it?
i have the Best Of Ernie and Bert (which has the W Song and the doctor sketch and those are ooolllld)

any videos with Herbert Birdsfoot, Harvey Kneeslapper, Roosevelt, etc.

what about coloring books with oolllllddd characters (i think i used to have one with don music in it)

Hays

Reaction score
Look for videos produced by Random House

They had the contract before Sony Wonder. I've had luck finding them in thrift stores and places like that. Don't know if they have any of the characters you're looking for, but it's a start.

Clean Gultch

Reaction score
Originally posted by punkNpuppets
i'm looking for OLD sesame street stuff...

which videos have old stuff on it?
i have the Best Of Ernie and Bert (which has the W Song and the doctor sketch and those are ooolllld)

any videos with Herbert Birdsfoot, Harvey Kneeslapper, Roosevelt, etc.

what about coloring books with oolllllddd characters (i think i used to have one with don music in it)
i have a couple vintage sesame street skits shared on winmx. if u download it and search sesame street my files shood come up. my name on winmx is roosevelt franklin.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

How do you download that? I might consider doing it myself once I get the computer in my dorm room fixed.

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
well...i'm always hearing about all the Sesame stuff on Winmx so i'm gonna DELETE Kazaa and download Winmx...hope i'm doing the right thing...

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by Daffyfan2002
How do you download that? I might consider doing it myself once I get the computer in my dorm room fixed.
Unless of course you have a mean University like this one, that blocks all file swapping programs on campus. :frown:

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
i dont go to college.

does anyone know if there's some old Spaceship Surprise on it?

Clean Gultch

Reaction score
I was in the middle of downloading and the **** winmx crashed!! and its VERY hard to find vintage skits. it was called berts surprise. it started with bert trying to get into his apartment but it was locked and he was worried ernie was sick. what happens next? ive never seen this skit before. thx in advance!

ssetta

Reaction score
What happens in this one is Ernie keeps telling Bert to wait outside, but doesn't tell him why. He wonders if he's sick, but isn't sure. He tries to get Ernie in, telling him he'll be okay, but then, Ernie just keeps him out. Maybe he just wants to be alone. So maybe, he's feeling sad and doesn't want to tell bert. And Ernie says he's fine. And then, Bert claims that while he was out, Ernie messed up the whole apartment, and got angry. Ernie finally let him in, and Bert was all mad, ordering him to clean up the mess. Then Bert finds out that it's a surprise party! Some of the guests are Grover, Marylou, Roosevelt Franklin, Herbert Birdsfoot, Sherlock Hemlock, Guy Smiley, a fireman, and a mailman. This was actually used as late as Season 32!