looking for old sesame street episodes w/Bert & Ernie

ernieandbert

Reaction score
I am looking for copies of old episodes w/Bert & Ernie. If you have old vhs footage and would make a copy, I would be interested. I all ready have the best of ernie & bert ... its just not enough, I think I need help! :smile:

frenchtoast

Reaction score
I'm sorry to say the "Best of Bert & Ernie" tape really isn't!
I sure wish CTW would offer the old episodes of SS for sale for fundraising - maybe someday they will.

Until then, I'm desperately seeking several skits from SS and/or Electric Company, described to the best of my recollection:

- an episode of Bert & Ernie where Ernie breaks the sugar bowl, so he puts the sugar in the fish bowl, and puts the fish in the cookie jar, and the cookies in a cowboy hat, etc.

- an episode Here's Your Life with Guy Smiley where a loaf of bread is the guest of honor, surprised by Mike & Melissa French Toast (hence my user name - "melissafrenchtoast" was too long!)

- a photography-animation bit of an orange with a rubberband mouth singing aria from opera Carmen

- all Don music skits

- all Kermit News Flash fairy tale skits

- Grover waiter alphabet soup and "i did not order a <brrriiinnngggg> (telephone) sandwich" skits

- cartoon where the pig eating ice cream tells the sheep/goat "sorry, there's not enough for YOU" and it makes him maaaaaaad and he butts the pig

- "I'm a hard dog, I'm a workin dog. I'm a hard, workin dog" clips

- Tweedlebug skits

- Alien yep-yep-yep-uh-huh-uh-huh skits

-Kermit drawing shapes on the screen with his finger

- Stevie Wonder "Supertitious" performance

- "C is for Cookie" Cookie Monster song

- a variety of child/Muppet interaction bits ( Kermit, Grover, near-far, alphabet, counting, shapes, etc.

Please contact me if you can provide me with a video tape or VCD of these! I'm sure if you have them, you understand what they mean to me!

slc

Reaction score
LIFESIZE BERT & ERNIE PUPPETS!!!

Have lifesize BERT & ERNIE PUPPETS!!! Interested??