Looking for Miss Piggy

Miss Piggy

Reaction score
I am a 32 years a fan of "miss piggy". I always wanted a "miss piggy" doll ever since I was a little girl . While everybody wanted a Barbie doll I want miss piggy. I always admire how beautiful she looked. I'm hoping you can help or tell me where can I purchase a miss piggy doll. if you know of any stores where i can go to or order in the new york/new jersey areas. A friend of "Miss Piggy" Sadella Reece, New Jersey

murgatoad

Reaction score
Originally posted by Miss Piggy
I am a 32 years a fan of "miss piggy". I always wanted a "miss piggy" doll ever since I was a little girl . While everybody wanted a Barbie doll I want miss piggy. I always admire how beautiful she looked. I'm hoping you can help or tell me where can I purchase a miss piggy doll. if you know of any stores where i can go to or order in the new york/new jersey areas. A friend of "Miss Piggy" Sadella Reece, New Jersey
I'd try Ebay if I were you. There were a couple of dolls out about five years ago that I remember seeing. But Muppet items are scarce nowadays...

count123

Reaction score
ebay has a 2 doll set of kermit with piggy in a tux and wedding dress right now..keep checking there is the best bet. the usually have lots of porcerline, pvc and other types of action figures for Piggy as well.

pennyring

Reaction score
They have them in Disney Studios Park, Florida as well as Disney's California Adventure Park, California outside of the Muppetvision 3D attractions. If you call Disney DelivEars and ask for the Miss Piggy doll sold in the park, they are able to send them to you. Let me know if you would like the phone number and I'll go find it. (Address book out in car, Amber in house, blah blah blah.. hehe )

~Amber

pennyring

Reaction score
Re: Re: Looking for Miss Piggy

1-800-362-4533
or
1-800-760-3566