Looking for complete set of Fraggle Rock episodes on tape

Jeffrey Gray

Reaction score
Hello...I know I posted this in the Wanted forum, but since more FR fans reside here, I'll post it here too...does anybody here have a complete set of all 96 episodes of Fraggle Rock on tape, from HBO, CBC, The Disney Channel, or any other channel that aired the show uncut? (Odyssey edited them, and I think that TNT might have also...) I really love this show, and since a DVD release is unlikely for the time being, I would like to obtain the complete series on tape. Can anybody help me?

(And pardon me if this topic isn't suitable for this board. If it is, the moderators can delete it.)

Drtooth

Reaction score
My guess is that we're all looking for that! Especially for those of us who never had cable and had to see the cartoon Fraggle Rock!

Jeffrey Gray

Reaction score
And that is why Henson and Columbia need to get and gear and make season sets of the show! But until then, I need a way to see all 96 uncut episodes in order, and I need help. So I am still looking for a complete set of episodes from HBO or the Disney Channel (or, if the Canadian versions were exactly like the American ones, CBC), plus the documentary "Down at Fraggle Rock." Someone must have a complete set.

WemblinKate

Reaction score
Well, let me ask you, do have any of the episodes, not the whole collection (obviously), but some random Fraggle Episodes here and there? If you do, I have some really good quality episodes that I'd be willing to trade you for ones that I don't have in good quality. If you don't, I'm sorry but I don't think I can help you.

Oh, and just to let you know, it took me about 3 or 4 years to build the collection I've got now of Fraggle Episodes which still is not complete. So don't get discouraged if it takes a while. Just keep mentioning around places where people might own the episodes.

For the HBO tapes that were released to buy, ebay.com is a good place to go.

Good luck to you.

Jeffrey Gray

Reaction score
I have nothing. I want to wait until I can obtain the entire series at once, in order. I like to be able to not only watch shows, but study how they evolved by having all episodes on tape in original broadcast order.

Of course, I don't have to do that...I just would prefer that.

WemblinKate

Reaction score
Oo, that's making it tough. No offense, but that's near impossibility to find. But don't let me discourage you, anything's possible. I'm just saying I wouldn't be too picky about something as rare as Fraggle Rock Episodes on tape and people willing to sell/trade them to you.

A lot of my episodes are from Odyssey, but I have got a few from my childhood days, HBO and Disney. Not a lot though, and not in particular order.

Like I said, HBO put some episodes on tape and you can usually find them at ebay for a good price. Sometimes their even unopened. It's not a bad idea to check it out though.

Again, good luck to you.

Jeffrey Gray

Reaction score
I wonder...do you have a list of all your episodes? I think I could have a good chance of combining sources to get the complete series...