Looking for Classic Muppet posters

mupcollector1

Reaction score
I want to buy some classic Muppet posters but I don't know where to find any on the internet. There's one on Amazon which was a full cast poster which I'd love to buy. I really want to buy Muppet Movie posters. I already have the new one that I bought at a pop culture store just out of luck when I was trading in some DVDs and such lol But I want to get the classic three (Muppet Movie, Caper, and Manhattan) and the first two Disney ones from the 90s (Christmas Carol and Treasure Island), But on Amazon the ones that are on sale, I have a sneaking suspicion that they are unofficial bootleg prints. I tried to find official prints and the ORIGINAL posters are close to $200 or more. Where the posters ever reprinted officially from time to time? Even though I'd love to buy one of those reprints, it is copyright infrigment and I'd hate to hurt company's like that, in my heart it's just not morally right to do so. Any suggestions? I don't really like the 2000s stock photo stuff, I want to find stuff that's old school, the 70s - 80s and early 90s. You know what I mean? Any suggestions?

Collector1983

Reaction score
Have you been able to find the posters you are interested in buying? I have several Movie posters that I am willing to sell. I have an original Muppet Christmas Carol and Theater Box (cardboard) advertisement sign. The biggest issue is shipping these as they are large. Let me know if you are still interested and I can send you pictures of both of these. I can be reached at patpierce@comcast.net.