Looking for Christmas Eve on Sesame Street

Frobie

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I'm sitting here getting into the Christmas Spirit and I suddenly remembered CBS's 1978 special "Christmas Eve on Sesame Street". Does anyone know where I can find this to download or does anyone have this file they'd be interesting in sharing or trading? If you know where this can be found please let me know!

Thanks and Merry Christmas!

StreetScenes

Reaction score
two users have posted it on youtube in seven parts, from a vhs so it's of so-so quality if you want to download that. but you can also buy it on dvd from the Sesame Street store for $12.98 and the money goes to support production of the show

http://store.sesameworkshop.org/product/show/5440

or it might work to call santa and ask for it...as long as you don't think the telephone looks like two big round chocolate cuppie-cakes :insatiable: it is clearly an important dvd to get, though, because if you don't find out how santa gets down that skinny little chimney...

Frobie

Reaction score
Thanks for the tip. I went to that link but found out that they only ship to addresses in the USA and I'm in Canada :frown: So, I'll have to try elsewhere. Thanks again!

two users have posted it on youtube in seven parts, from a vhs so it's of so-so quality if you want to download that. but you can also buy it on dvd from the Sesame Street store for $12.98 and the money goes to support production of the show

http://store.sesameworkshop.org/product/show/5440

or it might work to call santa and ask for it...as long as you don't think the telephone looks like two big round chocolate cuppie-cakes :insatiable: it is clearly an important dvd to get, though, because if you don't find out how santa gets down that skinny little chimney...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Would recommend you contact fellow forum member KermiClown. Chances are most likely he has it and can help out.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
LOL ... I totally had the wrong Christmas Eve in mind when I saw the title of this thread. :wink:

StreetScenes

Reaction score
Thanks for the tip. I went to that link but found out that they only ship to addresses in the USA and I'm in Canada :frown: So, I'll have to try elsewhere. Thanks again!

oh, sorry about that. that's too bad--you'd think mail between canada and the u.s. wouldn't be too difficult... they do have it on amazon.ca too. that's probably the easiest.

Kiki

Reaction score
Yeah, Amazon's the best. And op-shops (I picked up three different copies there!).

OldSchoolFan

Reaction score
i see the DVD everywhere, especially now that its the holidays. ****, they even sell it at office supplies stores and random places like that.