Looking for audio of Jim Henson

Jeffrey Gray

Reaction score
Hello. I'm looking for WAV files of Jim Henson's real voice. If anybody has any, please e-mail them to tservo2049@sbcglobal.net

(No, I don't even know what his real voice sounds like!)

EDIT: And if anyone has audio of the real voices of any of the other classic core Muppeteers (i.e., Oz, Nelson, Goelz, Hunt), I'd appreciate those as well.

furryfella

Reaction score
Sorry maybe try yahoo search for voices!!! wish i could be more help!!:cool:

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
Search for my post "Jim Henson solo recordings" and you'll find what you're looking for. If you don't, email me and I can help you out.

MahnaMahna

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jeffrey Gray
Hello. I'm looking for WAV files of Jim Henson's real voice. If anybody has any, please e-mail them to tservo2049@sbcglobal.net

(No, I don't even know what his real voice sounds like!)

EDIT: And if anyone has audio of the real voices of any of the other classic core Muppeteers (i.e., Oz, Nelson, Goelz, Hunt), I'd appreciate those as well.
Try documentaries. One of the extras on the MTM DVD is an interview with Jim. Also, The World of Jim Henson is an amazing documentary and is available from Amazon.

Mark

Jeffrey Gray

Reaction score
Too late. I have now heard his voice many many times...and Frank Oz several times...and Richard once...but I have yet to hear Dave Goelz, Jerry Nelson, or anyone else's real voice. The one I am most curious about is Jerry Nelson, since his vocal range is so wide it's hard to pinpoint what his normal voice sounds like.

MahnaMahna

Reaction score
Steve and Dave's real voices can be heard on the extras on the MTI and MCC DVD's.

You can try and download a DVD rip of "Of Muppets and Men" - that has Jerry in it I think.

Mark

Jeffrey Gray

Reaction score
No, I saw OM&M...Jerry is seen onscreen, and heard in the background sometimes, but his voice is not clearly heard anywhere (i.e., no interviews).