Looking for Animatronic Oscar the Grouch for sale

randum

Reaction score
Hi all - been researching how to find one of the life-size animatronic Oscar the grouch that was apparently in the General Stores. Trying to purchase one and know they only pop up every now and again. email if you have any leads on how to find one and pricing - thanks! jbader@strategicperception.com

Soy

Reaction score
Hi all - been researching how to find one of the life-size animatronic Oscar the grouch that was apparently in the General Stores. Trying to purchase one and know they only pop up every now and again. email if you have any leads on how to find one and pricing - thanks! jbader@strategicperception.com

Hi! I own one and won this via an Estate Auction in San Diego 1997. I was told that this used to be a window display at San Francisco Sesame Street store. It is still working and Oscar number 13. It was in a controlled room storage for years years and later this year we are moving to overseas again due to my husband's orders. Attaching pics to your email...thank you very much..I lived here in Northern Virginia

Soy

Reaction score
I am really hoping I can sell my Oscar the Grouch Animatronics soon before the movers will stored him again in the storage for years. As you all know, I cant bring him with me due to limited weight only. Plus, kids are all grown ups also in the Military service active duty. My husband retired in the Military and joined the State Department. We will be residing out the the country for years again. Thank you very much

Mikebart

Reaction score
I am really hoping I can sell my Oscar the Grouch Animatronics soon before the movers will stored him again in the storage for years. As you all know, I cant bring him with me due to limited weight only. Plus, kids are all grown ups also in the Military service active duty. My husband retired in the Military and joined the State Department. We will be residing out the the country for years again. Thank you very much
I am interested you still have it