Looking for an artist

dietrich

Reaction score
I'm looking for someone who's interested in providing artwork to my fanfic Sesame Street Sleeping Beauty Pageant. If there are any interested artists let me know. :smile:

rumtar_10165

Reaction score
dietrich said:
I'm looking for someone who's interested in providing artwork to my fanfic Sesame Street Sleeping Beauty Pageant. If there are any interested artists let me know. :smile:
what all do you want in the drawing?

dietrich

Reaction score
What I'm looking for a long panel with all of the contestants and Maria asleep and snoring. Sleeping Beauty (a pink Anything Muppet or AM) and the Princess and the Pea (a green AM) are sleeping on the concrete railing next to the steps. Zoe, Rosita, Elizabeth, and Prairie Dawn are leaning back on it. Marilyn (a purple AM) is sleeping on Rosita, Crystal (green AM) is sleeping in mid-air wearing a belly dancers costume. On one side of the steps are Maria and Gabriela (Gabriela is resting her head on Maria's shoulders both are dressed in summer casual wear). On the other side of the steps Celina is sleeping (wearing a belly dancer's outfit like Crystal). Little Bo Peep (Kristin Chenworth Elmo's World's Ms. Noodle)is sleeping on the stairs below Celina. The Sandwoman (Sandra Bullock in a nightgown) is sleeping snoring loudly in the middle of the street where one would be going up the stairs standing up.

I hope there is an interested party out there. :smile:

dietrich

Reaction score
Just bumping up the thread to see if there are any takers out there.