Looking for a Rowlf PVC Figure

lisadreier

Reaction score
MUPPETS pvc toy figure lot 1977

Figure measure about 6cm (2.5 inches) tall. Copyright 1977-9 Henson

When I was a little girl, this figure was the love of my life, and when I lost it, I was very sad. I hvad been looking for this figure ever since, so if you can help me in any way, am interested in buying, then please tell me

I live in Denmark. All help is appreciated.

http://i7.ebayimg.com/05/i/000/d4/32/abc6_1.JPG
It's this Rowlf figure I'm looking for, and no others.

Best regards
Lisa Dreier
:sympathy:

muppetperson

Reaction score
If no one has one here, I am sure one will come up on ebay soon.

Blinky_Fish

Reaction score
info

those are shielich figures. They are everywhere. I am in the middle of recresting the Balloon from the Mansion that now hangs in the World of Disney on 5th ave.:smile:

lisadreier

Reaction score
those are shielich figures. They are everywhere. I am in the middle of recresting the Balloon from the Mansion that now hangs in the World of Disney on 5th ave.:smile:
Can you help me get a hold of one ? or can you give me a link to where I perhaps can buy one ?

muppet_dk

Reaction score
Unfortunely I can't help you with the Rowlf PVC as I only have one of them, but I can hook you up with a few of the other figures in that series if you want.

About the Rowlf figure, theres a good chance you can locate on on www.qxl.dk it do appear there from time to time. Right now theres 2 auctions for Statler and Waldorf. A few weeks ago there was a auction that contained the Rowlf figure.

Another good place to look for it is the german ebay www.ebay.de theres auctions with the PVC figures on there all the time.

lisadreier

Reaction score
Unfortunely I can't help you with the Rowlf PVC as I only have one of them, but I can hook you up with a few of the other figures in that series if you want.

About the Rowlf figure, theres a good chance you can locate on on www.qxl.dk it do appear there from time to time. Right now theres 2 auctions for Statler and Waldorf. A few weeks ago there was a auction that contained the Rowlf figure.

Another good place to look for it is the german ebay www.ebay.de theres auctions with the PVC figures on there all the time.
Are you sure its the exact match for the rowlf I'm looking for, on qxl ? It's the only figure I'm looking for, but thank your for the offer ;o)

I'm from Aalborg too, and it's very nice of you to offer your help, as I haven't been too lucky so far...

muppetperson

Reaction score
There is one on ebay now, which is part of seven figures.
Search item 120218452117.Good luck!

lisadreier

Reaction score
I found a single figure, and it looks like I'm lucky thanks to the nicest persons in the world;

Charlie & Sharon
Muppet Vintage

Now i'm just waiting for my :sympathy:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
I'm glad you were able to finally find it. I never even heard of this series before; I'll have to look into it!
:smile: Let us know when you get it, won't you?
:smile: