Looking for a Kermit Plush

pjtoadie

Reaction score
I’m looking for a Kermit plush for my 23 month old daughter who now LOVES the Muppets! I think I have watched The Muppets Take Manhattan probably all the way through about 15-20 times in the last couple of weeks! That’s all she wants to watch now and I couldn’t be more excited haha! Anyways I want to surprise her with a Kermit plush as one of her birthday presents. I’ve seen a bunch on Ebay but I’d rather not buy a used one because I know stuffed animals can collect dust and smells etc. I also didn’t want to spend $60 on a brand new one that I saw on Amazon because this is going to a 2 year old. Has anyone seen one at a store recently or know of a website other than Amazon to get a new one? Or if someone has one that’s slightly used I would consider it. Any help would be great, thanks! You can reply to this thread or send me a PM.

pjtoadie

Reaction score
*UPDATE* I found a new one on Ebay. It's from a vendor in California who sells brand new Muppets plush from Disneyland. It was $26.00 shipped. Mods you can delete this thread if you want! Thanks!

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Ah shoot! I was gonna reply here the other night after I searched the internet for about 20 minutes, but only to say I was sorry; couldn't find a thing! :stick_out_tongue:

Glad you found a place!
:smile:
Anthony