1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Long John Silvers says "Adios" to Pepe

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by Phillip, Apr 13, 2002.

1. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

beep Beep

hey, type up and mail me your regiMINTs then, cause I need to lose like 15 pounds. I'm 180 and need to be 165 (does that equal 15? I'm bad with math).

FOZ
  2. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

LOL! Actually, I'm on the Body for Life thing now. Eat six ballanced meals a day, work out six days a week for 20 to 45 minutes. It all seems so easy, but it takes a lot of planning. It's pretty good and one day a week you are alowed to go nuts and do what you want. I have totally cut out alcohol, though I could have a cocktail or two each week on my "day off" if I'd like. I'm just to the point where it doesn't intrigue me much. LOL! It is a very simple and liveable plan. I actually workout less now. LOL!
  3. Fozzie Bear

Body for Life? I should certainly hope SO! Cause, if you didn't have your body for life...just think of the alternative. I think that would mean at some point you were dead, wouldn't it? I dunno. I just woke up and can't philosophize right now.

So, is that a plan available in a bookstore or what?

FOZ
  4. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Does Disney still have his body or did they just freeze the head?
  5. Fozzie Bear

I think all Disney's on Ice.

Bad thing about that is, it costs $15.00 per ticket!

FOZ
  6. Bragi

Bragi New Member

Kev the veggie

Kevin, you're a vegetable, not a vegetarian. Big difference (-:
  7. muppet_fan_1

muppet_fan_1 Member

I'm outraged by this fact! How dare they! Gewtting our hopes up like that...then squashjing them down...gggggrrrrr......soooo writing a death threat...(not really...but still...hey, I'm caught up in the moment..... gimme a break...)
  8. Fozzie Bear

I heard it was death threats from shrimp that was behind Pepe's decision to allow the deal to fall through.

That's what I heard.

FOZ
  9. Jessie

Jessie New Member

I was hoping to get a Pepe doll before they canned Pepe. :0( That's a shame.
  10. dmx10101

dmx10101 Member

I don't remember Pepe being in commercials for Long John Silvers.
  11. Fozzie Bear

LJS had a part of their website dedicated to Pepe, but I don't know the link now. Anyways, it had the commercials on there.

Check this out to see if it's the right site addy:
    http://ljs.winnercomm.com/pepes_lounge.html
  12. dmx10101

dmx10101 Member

Link works, thanks for the info. I can't believe he's naked in some of the commercials.
  13. Fozzie Bear

What "I" can't figure is why he'd be nekkid near those FRYERS??! OW!!
  14. Luke

Luke Active Member

I love those commercials and all that stuff. Would it be completely illegal of me to suggest someone who could burn a VCD just happened to visit that site someday?

Best things about the screen test - PEPE-RONI!
  15. dmx10101

dmx10101 Member

Fried Shrimp..Oops I mean fried Prawn! :rolleyes:
  16. guysmiley4ever

guysmiley4ever New Member

pepe and long john silver?

I couldn't help noticing this thread, had to post... ;)

Hey cool, about 12 years ago I decided to go Veggie.
    I was a strict vegetarian, no eggs, for about 4 years.
    Then I got really sick and lot a lot of weight, I wasn't getting enough nutrition I s'pose.

So, I gradually added fish, chicken, and eggs to my diet again.
    Still no meat and no shellfish :rolleyes:
    , I love my cows and pigs :mad: Perhaps someday I'll go back to all vegetarian again.

Anyhoo, I think it's kinda odd that Pepe would be promoting Long John Silver.
    Ewww, what bizzare advertising! That's like cannibalism. ick.
    What next? Gonzo ads for KFC? :confused: or Miss Piggy and Jimmy Dean?
    I'd expect like that fish thrower guy to promote Long John Silver, that would make more sense. (can't ever remember his name)

Just my opinion. I'll step down from my soap box now. have a spiffy day!!
  17. dmx10101

dmx10101 Member

Lew Zeland is the boomerrang fish thrower.
  18. AndyWan Kenobi

AndyWan Kenobi Active Member

Well, that would probably anger his girlfriends...

Actually, Gonzo used to do ads for "Kentuck Fried Whatevers," but that chain when out of business due to lack of interest and general disgust. ;)