Logan paul- Vlogs in Suicide forest (MY OPINION)

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Logan paul is a YouTube vlogger with over 15 million subscribers and 95% of his fan base are young children.And on nye Logan and his group of morons decided it would be a good idea to go and film in Japan's Suicide Forest.And they ended up finding a dead body.Now any normal person would leave straight away and Not show the footage but Logan decided to film the poor man hanging from the tree and tries to make a joke about it and then he uploads it to his 15 million subscriber channel.
I think it's a disgrace that a person would actually film a dead body and find it funny.NOBODY KNOWS WHAT HE HAD BEEN THROUGH WHY HE HAD DECIDED TO KILL HIMSELF AND THAT LITTLE C**T HAD DECIDED TO VLOG IT. I HAVE NEVER HAD SUICIDAL THOUGHTS BUT HAVE FELT LONELINESS IN THE LAST FEW MONTHS AS I'M THE ONLY PERSON IN THE UK WITH MY BLOOD DISORDER AT MY AGE OR YOUNGER.I HAVE FELT THAT I HAD NO SUPPORT FROM ANYWHERE
AND THIS LOGAN PAUL BLOKE CAN ROT IN H*LL WITH HITLER
I'M DEEPLY OFFENDED WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
People today have no respect for life. Gangbangers in cities all over the world think nothing of killing one another.

Suicide, that's a more delicate subject. I've been on the brink of suicide once. I've known depression, loneliness, despair, emptiness, feeling like your life is a failure, I've been through that deal.
The closest I came to suicide, I had a bottle of whiskey in one hand, a bottle of sleeping pills in the other. I wanted to end my life,(or at least end my suffering), but in the end, I couldn't go through with it. Once you end it, no matter how you choose to do it, you have no do-overs, no second chances, no turning back. And I couldn't leave behind a wake of pain and misery for my family, over what would've been MY selfish decision.
So anyone that ever felt that way, whether it's due to a medical condition, LGBT not being supported by those closest to them, those with chronic depression, I GET IT!!

But... suicide might end your problems on this earthly plane, but you still have eternity to consider.
This might sound harsh or cruel, but I have to be honest. I've suffered like others have, but suicide does not make you a hero, does not make you a martyr, suicide is not an act of courage. Just the opposite.

As for Logan Paul filming a dead body, again it goes to show how cheap some people value life, or death. What does he hope to gain? A little shock value? Give his subscribers some excitement? it's troubling enough someone committed suicide, but in God's name, leave the dead alone.

Let Logan Paul play in traffic and get hit by a truck. Film THAT. That'll give a thrill to a few.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Logan the moron paul knows that this will bring him into the public eye and MAKE HIM MONEY THAT IS ALL HE CARES ABOUT

Oh and I'd like to drive that truck if that's OK with you

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Please watch the video I have shared as it covers the issue in a bit more detail