Little White Lies: the Muppets issue

LeanneRivett

Reaction score
Has anyone else seen this?

http://www.creativereview.co.uk/cr-blog/2014/march/little-white-lies-muppets

Jesse Eisenberg meets The Double; Brendan Gleeson preaches Calvary; Wes Anderson invites us to stay at The Grand Budapest Hotel; Jack O'Connell is Starred Up; Scarlett Johansson gets Under the Skin; Gareth Evans stages The Raid 2; Tom Hardy is Locke; Mia Wasikowska makes Tracks; Juno Temple whispers Magic Magic; Terry Gilliam equates The Zero Theorem; Lukas Moodysson shouts We Are the Best!; and Lars von Trier gets sweaty Nymphomaniac style.

Inspired by our cover film:

Green Zone: LWLies speaks to diminutive showbiz icon Kermit the Frog about his stellar career.

Fifty Shades of Green: The frog prince gets the LWLies biog treatment in this bumper guide to Jim Henson's favourite creation

Henson's Early Years: From Sam and Friends to Saturday Night Live, LWLies traces the roots of the Muppets via Jim Henson's early career output

Eclectic Mayhem: The ultimate guide to the Muppets myriad musical treasures

Piano Man: LWLies jams it out with Flight of the Conchords troubadour and Muppets songman Bret McKenzie

Woman or Muppet: Ever wondered what getting your own Muppet clone would be like? LWLies finds out...

I've ordered my copy, apparently it is available in the UK at your local WHSmiths.

PuppetMad

Reaction score
This does sound good, and i tried to look for it in my local shops but failed to find a copy, and its pricey. Whilst i was looking i did find STARBURST magazine which has a pretty good front cover, its Kermits face looking like its been spray painted. The articals are quite good aswell with a small q and a with Brian Jay Jones, James Bobin, Todd Lieberman and Brian Henson not very indepth but worth a read. Theres also a look back at all the Muppet films and Muppet babies.
Check it out here: www.starburstmagazine.com

LeanneRivett

Reaction score
My copy came yesterday, it was really worth the money, fantastic artwork all the way through. Never heard of Startburst magazine. Looks good though thanks for sharing

PuppetMad

Reaction score
I finally found somewhere that sells Little White Lies magazine, as you say the artwork I brilliant, cant wait to start reading. Yeah I'd never heard of Starburst either but I'm glad I found it for the cover art alone.