Little Discoverers - More STEM from Sesame Street

Drtooth

Reaction score
Why they didn't just put the S.T.E.M. stuff online in the first place instead of turning the show into "STEMsame Street: Trial and Error is Magic" is beyond me.

Seems to work better there anyway.

JonnyBMuppetMan

Reaction score
Why they didn't just put the S.T.E.M. stuff online in the first place instead of turning the show into "STEMsame Street: Trial and Error is Magic" is beyond me.
I LOLed probably more than I should've at the phrase "Trial and Error is Magic." That should be a meme or something.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I've said it before, and I'll say it again.

The episode where Little Red Riding Hood needs help to reinforce her basket of goodies from the Big Bad Wolf was followed by an episode where the Three Little Pigs needed help to reinforce their house from The Big Bad Wolf. :rolleyes: No further questions.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
They also added a similar type of section for Literacy clips, including ones from a resource video I've never seen (with a "Born to Be Wild" spoof even).

Drtooth

Reaction score
Seems that when this thread was moved, the important first post didn't go along with it...

So, anyone else checked this out yet? Pretty much the only reason I'm bringing this up is that the site features brand new video clips with Abby and Elmo (played inevitably by Ryan Dillon). At first, I wasn't sure if I should instead have posted about it on this (kinda) old thread, but figured it was best to post as a new thread for anyone who wants to talk about this as a whole.

One other thing, just today, Sesame posted pretty much all of the site's new video content on their Communities YouTube channel. Here's the playlist link...

...and here's what you'll be seeing on the front page:

JonnyBMuppetMan

Reaction score
Well, I guess that's one way to tee me off.

I've thought about how to properly react to all this, and I don't mean to be too negative, get too off topic, over analyze, or whatever.

I just can't accept that my first post, which I felt I worked pretty hard on, is now no more (save for Drtooth's quotation) because, apparently, I didn't categorize the thread correctly. Regardless of a perfectly good explanation for how this move was handled (e.g. software limitations), I'm still peeved that all could not be left alone.

:sigh: Sorry for venting.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'm sure it was either a mistake by one of the mods or some odd glitch in the forum's code.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Ryan's really impressing me with Elmo. When I saw a preview of the first clip, I thought it was Kevin.