Little Big Bird part 2, Season 37 changes

Drtooth

Reaction score
yep... 26. Split into uneven halves. This way, they aired one half the season interspersed with endless reruns of season 34, then after summer, they aired the other half, albiet slowly.

That's the one thing I want to see season 37.... FOR THEM NEVER TO DO THAT AGAIN.

Personally, after the season 33, I've thought the show has been getting progressively better in most aspects. I still think ELmo's World should become it's own show in the near future, but at least we have more classic characters and better skits.

BooberFraggless

Reaction score
Wait a minute? Your'e saying Season 37 doesn't premire until Labor Day 2006???? That seems unreal. That means we have another 8 months of Seasons 34 and 36 to go :frown:

ssetta

Reaction score
I know, I know, I can understand why you're upset, but it's more real than unreal. I mean, don't you think it's a bit odd for a season of any show to START in April? I mean, why premiere something if no one will be watching it?? But I think the big reason why they're doing this is so that they don't have to do what they did this/last season, where they broke it up into uneven halves.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
This is going to throw my whole year off! There was always two things I looked forward to in April: Easter, and the new season of Sesame Street.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Yeah. They should at least maybe show more seasons that haven't been shown in a while, like seasons 33 and 35 instead of airing the same tired old episodes over and over again. At least that might tide us over until the new season begins.

ssetta

Reaction score
Well, they can't exactly air Season 33, because the format was so different. That's why they didn't air any Season 33 shows in Season 35. You know, with Monster Clubhouse, the OLD Journey to Ernie, and all those other things that bombed.

doctort13

Reaction score
Is there a complete list of each season, the episode numbers, and a brief description of the show?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Someone here is trying to get a complete episode list together, but I haven't heard anything new about it.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
ssetta said:
Well, they can't exactly air Season 33, because the format was so different. That's why they didn't air any Season 33 shows in Season 35. You know, with Monster Clubhouse, the OLD Journey to Ernie, and all those other things that bombed.
I see what you're saying. After all, seasons 34 is similar to season 36 minus the happy/healthy openings and Trash Gordon. Season 33 was pretty different, but still I don't think it would hurt to air those earlier eps. And how about season 35? I understand that they probably didn't play those when season 36 started because they thought people were tired of those. But now since they haven't been seen in about a year or so. I don't think that would be a problem. Also, as I mentioned before, since they aired the hurricane eps, they could air more shows from that season as well.

Not to complain or anything. But I think they should show more from past seasons even if the format is different. That would be a better idea than just constantly repeating the same eps. After all, I think I recall seeing Monster Clubhouse in a season 34 ep. They could show more from when it was a regular feature. I mean, I know they're not going to go as far back to the days with Matt Robinson and Sally. But I'd like to see more 90s or 2000s episodes.