Little Big Bird part 2, Season 37 changes

BooberFraggless

Reaction score
I just saw the part 2 of when Mumford turns Big Bird small and I must say, I really like how that storyline went. I wish I could have even saw the first part of it. But I love how they decided to do Journey to Bert and from what I've found out Season 37 is going to be a lot better, and they are going to be airing more classic muppet clips. One of the street stories this year even does a Flashback of Miles first day of school from 1989. I have the feeling the show will be headed in a better direction.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
I don't believe you.... where did you hear this information?

mikebennidict

Reaction score
BooberFraggless said:
I just saw the part 2 of when Mumford turns Big Bird small and I must say, I really like how that storyline went. I wish I could have even saw the first part of it. But I love how they decided to do Journey to Bert and from what Iv'e found out Season 37 is going to be a lot better, and they are going to be airing more classic muppet clips. One of the street stories this year even does a Flashback of Miles first day of school from 1989. I have the feeling the show will be headed in a better direction.
If you're so sure about all you said then prove it. I highly doubt we're going to see anyone CC then what we see now so le'ts just forget about that.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I don't think Boober would make up something like that. It is interesting information though. I would like to read about it on an official site if possible.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Yea I don't think he would make something up like that. I hope that it is. I NEED TO WATCH THEM ALL! I can't wait to see it.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Right now, I honestly can't predict if season 37 will be better. All I know is season 36 was a heckuva alot better than season 35! It's hard for me to explain, but the time season 35 aired, my family wasn't in a good situation, and it seemed like at that time, not even Sesame Street could cheer me up, though I will admit there were some GOOD episodes that season ("The Street We Live On", "The Best Pets in the Whole Wide World", "The Little Furry Red Monsters Parade". So far, IMHO, seasons 34 and 36 have been the best seasons of Sesame Street for my generation, so hopefully season 37 will be a good one too!

Oh, and sorry for rambling off topic here guys.:embarrassed:

doctort13

Reaction score
What is a season?

How many shows were made for Season 36? I know that many TV series make an odd number of shows and call it a "season", only to repeat many shows during a calendar year. Why can't there be some sort of order?

And...

When does Season 37 debut?

salemfan

Reaction score
Season 36 got 26 shows, as did seasons 34 and 35.