List of Muppet Comics Issues and Titles?

gonzosgirl1987

Reaction score
I was wondering if anybody had a list or knows where I can get one of what order the muppet comics came out and the titles of each one if anybody has any information I would appreciate

newsmanfan

Reaction score
The Muppets
BOOM Kids! released a number of series based on The Muppets with two different editorial approaches: a series featuring Roger Langridge writing and drawing stories based on the television series The Muppet Show (4 issue mini-series from March 2009 to June 2009)
The second featured a rotating line-up of writers and artists doing Muppet classic public domain characters:
-- from Wikipedia
-------------------------------

DannyRWW

Reaction score
Wow nice response. Even more amazing is that I have all of those. MAn I wish they still published that as an ongoing. One of the best (actually at the time the best) comic reads every month. I think the over exposure of the classic stories didn't help it much...and the whole Disney buying Marvel thing (Disney's Iron man just does not sound right...kinda like if they called it Disney's Muppe....you know never mind)

gonzosgirl1987

Reaction score
The Muppets
BOOM Kids! released a number of series based on The Muppets with two different editorial approaches: a series featuring Roger Langridge writing and drawing stories based on the television series The Muppet Show (4 issue mini-series from March 2009 to June 2009)
The second featured a rotating line-up of writers and artists doing Muppet classic public domain characters:
-- from Wikipedia
---------- ---------------------
thank you so much so helpful!!!