Lisa Henson

Dr. Bombay

Reaction score
I was reading in a 1996 TV Guide yesterday about MT and it spoke about what the Henson family had been doing in the absense of Jim. It also said Lisa was the president of Columbia Tristar. Does she still hold this position?

bisforbubble

Reaction score
I really do not knbow if she was the Pr4esident of the studio, but she used to/and still is a producer for many movies. Check out imdb.com, type in her name, and you will get all the info you need. :big_grin:

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
I have heard that Lisa is no longer with Columbia Tristar and works primarily with Jim Henson Pictures, but this might not be accurate.

Dr. Bombay

Reaction score
bisforbubble said:
I really do not knbow if she was the Pr4esident of the studio, but she used to/and still is a producer for many movies. Check out imdb.com, type in her name, and you will get all the info you need. :big_grin:
Unfortunately the imdb.com didn't say anything about her being the President. They didn't have much of a bio....

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Imdb isn't always a reliable source of information anyways. I've seen numerous mistakes in the Muppet-related entries alone. Their credit lists and bios are also notoriously incomplete most of the time.

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
Lisa WAS President for Columbia Pictures, but I'm not sure in what time frame. Somewhere in the mid- to late 90s.