Lionsgate issues replacement discs for complete series!

vaati64

Reaction score

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
It's nice to see Lionsgate is taking care of this unfortunate issue.

Can anyone who goes through with this please post the details of their correspondence with Lionsgate? I'm interested to know exactly what steps they take and how they handle it.

Redsonga

Reaction score
What about all the unsold ones? Are they going to recall them and put out new ones? :\

vaati64

Reaction score
What about all the unsold ones? Are they going to recall them and put out new ones? :\

I was thinking about that earlier to. I guess they could do that, or wait until people buy them, and then reissue the damaged discs when they get more comlplaints

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
I was thinking about that earlier to. I guess they could do that, or wait until people buy them, and then reissue the damaged discs when they get more comlplaints
That's what they'll probably do, unfortunately. It's easier (and cheaper) for them to do a replacement program and leave it up to the consumer to mail the damaged discs back.

I also find it humorous that Lionsgate states the replacement discs are free.

Redsonga

Reaction score
How nice of them to not make us pay all over again-.-

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Redsonga said:
How nice of them to not make us pay all over again-.-
Yeah, because they know how much we all despise repaying for things. :wink:

Davina

Reaction score
so basically, they're telling all those who were waiting to see how the issue got resolved that they can go ahead an buy sub quality, scratched items, and then jump through hoops and wait even longer to get replacements before they can actually watch the show....
i mean, nice that they are doing something about it, but it still seems to be less then they could and should be doing, esp with so many of us still upset about not being able to get season 4 as a stand alone to go with all the other seasons we bought individually...

CoOKiE

Reaction score
Thats exactly what i was thinkin... thankfully i read your post before typing it all out myself.