LION KING (On Broadway TOUR)

scarecroe

Reaction score
I've never seen it, but I've got a major crush on Julie Taymor :flirt:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
What's funny is the Janice Emoticon looks like Julie a little bit. And their names both begin with "J!"

Woah. For a second I felt like I was on Sesame Street...

Super Scooter

Reaction score
:sing:
You take a "J", that's a "juh"
And an "A-N-I-C-E", "anice!"
You put 'em all together, and they spell "Janice!"
That's "Janice!" "J-A-N-I-C-E", "Janice!"
You take a "J", that's a "juh"
And an "A-N-I-C-E", "anice!"
You put 'em all together and they spell "Janice!"
:sing:

radionate

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Nate, what nights are you going? I got row H seats 111 and 112 on Nov. 30...the 6:30 or 8pm showing.
I think I might be getting some comp tickets, but I don't know what night yet. I'll get my additional tickets later on. Not sure when I'm going to go. I'll be in a show running up until the first week of December, so I doubt I'll have much time to go before that.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
What's the show you're doing now?

You need to keep an online schedule thing so I can see what's up. I'm nosey that way, and you'll never know when I can kick myself in the rear into gear and get outta Memphis.

radionate

Reaction score
In Decmeber/November I should be doing Charlie Brown if all goes well. I don't think I'll be acting in anything on stage until then (although I might do a role in a dinner theater early in the fall).

I also might be doing some Cabaret shows if they ever get off the ground. I've also got a feeler for some national voice over work that I'm looking into thats out of Ohio. That's all I can say on that.

Lu775

Reaction score
radionate said:
In Decmeber/November I should be doing Charlie Brown if all goes well. I don't think I'll be acting in anything on stage until then (although I might do a role in a dinner theater early in the fall).
Are you playing Charlie Brown, or do you know what role you'll be in that show?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
COOL!

You know, I love Peanuts.

Here at Theater Memphis I went to their "You're a good man, Charlie Brown" audition workshops and found everyone to be a bit pretentious and unfriendly, and the director was super nice to several he already knew, so I didn't bother going to regular auditions. To the workshop I showed up with a shaved head in my Charlie Brown clothes and all!!

Guess whose name was asked for aloud at the auditions?

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
COOL!

You know, I love Peanuts.

Here at Theater Memphis I went to their "You're a good man, Charlie Brown" audition workshops and found everyone to be a bit pretentious and unfriendly, and the director was super nice to several he already knew, so I didn't bother going to regular auditions. To the workshop I showed up with a shaved head in my Charlie Brown clothes and all!!

Guess whose name was asked for aloud at the auditions?
HA! That is awesome! Way to go for the extremes.

Did you get the part?