LIGHTS! CAMERA! ACTION!

bandit

Reaction score
Sorry if this kind of thing has been posted before but I thought I'd take a stab at it.

*STAB!*

Soooo....I was watching the 25th Anniversary special production of the Phantom of the Opera last night...which is pretty good if you can get past the phantom's aggressive take on his character and Christine's utter lack of sublty at being 'seduced' by music....but I digress..
My friend and I were talking about how funny it would be to make a Muppet parody version of the Phantom. It really lends itself to the project. I've seen other movie suggestion online before and really, the possibilities are endless! You could have a lot of fun with it. You could use the Muppets to parody just about any movie.
So! What about YOU guys? What are some movies or books or shows that you would be kind of funny or interesting to see parodied in Muppet form? ^_^

newsmanfan

Reaction score
--------------
Please tell me we're talking the classic silent film, NOT the frogawful Andrew Lloyd Cribber hack job stolen from obscure 19th-century composers... but yeah. Of course Deadly would be the Phantom!

-----------

bandit

Reaction score
Ooo! Now knock it off with the Weber bashing! I happen to like that show. BUT, I ALSO happen to love the Lon Chaney production. It's Leroux word for word!....in....a silent...exaggerated pantomime way.