lifes a happy song finale lyrics

muppetlover123

Reaction score
sorry if some of the characters arn't right feel free to correct me on the characters

kermit: everything is great
piggy: everything is grand
walter: we got the whole wide world in the palm of our hand
gary: everything is perfect
mary: its falling into place
uncle deadly: i cant seem to wipe this smile off my face
penguins: lifes a happy song (in penguin voice)
electric mayhem: when theres someone by your side to sing along

gary: everything is great we'll live happily ever after
scooter: and we'll keep giving the world the 3rd greatest gift
fozzie: laughter
marvin suggs: ze movies almost over. its time to sing some more
tex: will you please stop singing you've already sung this song
lifes a happy song when theres someone by your side to sing along
statler: were happier when you dont sing

girls: we've got everything that we need we can be whatever we want to be
guys: nothing we cant do
kermit: the skies are blue with its me and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and well all of you

la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la

we've got everything that we need
we can be whatever we want to be
nothing we cant do
the skies are blue with its me and you and you and you
life's a happy song
bobo: when theres someone by your side to sing
lifes a happy song
beaker: me me me me me me me me me me
lifes a happy song when there's someone someone someone by your side to sing along

walter whistling

Oscarfan

Reaction score
The end of the first verse isn't the Electric Mayhem; I think it was two groups; one being Link, Strangepork, Wayne, Wanda and Thog. Marvin's line is "It's time to say 'So long!'" The end of the second verse has the following singers - Group 1: The Newsman, Swedish Chef, Lew; Group 2 - Rats and Beau; Group 3 - Electric Mayhem.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
The end of the first verse isn't the Electric Mayhem; I think it was two groups; one being Link, Strangepork, Wayne, Wanda and Thog. Marvin's line is "It's time to say 'So long!'" The end of the second verse has the following singers - Group 1: The Newsman, Swedish Chef, Lew; Group 2 - Rats and Beau; Group 3 - Electric Mayhem.
thanks i would be able to do characters if the movie was right in my face lol

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I've been watching this rehearsal footage of the finale quite a bit, especially in the weeks before the movie came out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyJuK_DINvg

It sounds like some of the chorus lines were rerecorded by the time the movie came out (it had been announced that some of the finale was rerecorded). In that footage, when a chorus of characters sing it doesn't sound like many seperate groups as in the movie and soundtrack.

I keep thinking that if the movie were to have Sesame Street cameos, this would have been a good scene to have included them. So the finale didn't have the "Life's a...." verses of the opening version, but if it did the Sesame Street characters would have been good for that. For example....

Cookie Monster: Life's a lot of cookies!
Bert: Life's a collection of bottle caps and paper clips!
Ernie: Life's a Rubber Duckie!
The Count: Life's having many people to count!

Okay, so I couldn't think of any ways to have rhymed such a verse.

With the opening verse, I can't help but think it would have been funny if Oscar appeared, singing "I can't seem to wipe this frown off my face!"

Or perhaps...

Cast: Life's a happy song...
The Count: When there's 354 billion and one people by your side to sing!

Or maybe just a quick shot of Sesame Street characters singing a verse together.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
mhhm i thought the finale they would change it up and have lew zeland do the lifes a filet of fish yeah yes it is