Life goals

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Seeing Iron Maiden, Sabaton, Alestorm, Ahab, and Buckethead live.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I'm working on earning my second million dollars.
I gave up on the first million, now going for the second. 8)

Actually, I used to be broke. But after years of sacrifice, struggle and determination, I worked my way up to being poor. 8)

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
My goal is a long shot but it's to have my own show on TV in a prime-time slot with a puppet cast

D'Snowth

Reaction score
My goal is a long shot but it's to have my own show on TV in a prime-time slot with a puppet cast
This was my goal as well, over a decade ago. Not just one, but I've got upwards of like 8-9 different show ideas and concepts rattling around in my brain. Have failed to get even just one of them realized.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
This was my goal as well, over a decade ago. Not just one, but I've got upwards of like 8-9 different show ideas and concepts rattling around in my brain. Have failed to get even just one of them realized.
That's a real shame as judging by your youtube channel your a great puppeteer. But never give up remember it took Jim Henson 21 years to get the Muppet show on television

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Not just one, but I've got upwards of like 8-9 different show ideas and concepts rattling around in my brain.
Web comics, my dude. I've had ideas for movies and animated series in my head for years now. Why wait 20 years to never to get them made? Make it yourself. Comics are a great way to have creative freedom and not have to worry about budget constraints. Best part is, you can find your whole writing staff online.