Lew Zealand's Fish

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Here's a couple of quick questions I hope someone out there can answer regarding Lew Zealand's boomerang fish.

Kermitage.com has a photo of Lew holding up a single fish. What's the name of that particular fish he's holding? Did he have a fish named Seymour in the Melissa Berreans episode? (Pardon my misspelling of the actress's name.) What did this fish look like, or at least what shape did it have? Was it shaped like a thin stick or flute? Did Lew have another boomerang fish named Kirk? If so, what kind of fish or what shape did that fish have? Kermitage used to have a nice explanation of Lew and his fish- a swordfish and two named Kirk and Seymour respectively- but it seems to have trimmed down that particular entry. Since I'm blind, any help with the information asked above would be most grateful.

Joggy

Reaction score
Eek! You're asking real diehard questions here Count!!!

Anyway, if I recall correctly the photo is from a book in which the fish is called Hazel. And yes, Lew had a fish named Seymour (thin stick) and one named Kirk.

The Flying Sheep

Reaction score
He also has a bericuda named Kevin and another fish named Charlotte. or is it Phyliss?

C'irdan

Reaction score
Lew

In IAVMMCM he names them Marie and Lisa or something...one of them is MAHrie-that's how to pronounce it...and I think he said that same name in MTM.

SgtPepper

Reaction score
WOW !!!! I do not have a life at all... but you... man... I'm gonna buy you a pizza... wow... I never stopped to think about lews fish... but really thats some good stuff... does kermitage have more stuff like this... I wanna know.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, if you insist. Just bear this in mind, one of my favorite kinds of pizza is Hawaiian-style or pineapple pizza. FYI: The reason I started this thread was to help out ResidentLilly with the Lew Zealand figure and his fish-shaped accessories, which will be released as part of Series 3 next year. We were pondering the supposed names that Ken had previously mentioned and I wanted to match up the name he suggested with the appropriate fish accessory. He'll come with a swordfish, a round-shaped fish, and a thin flute-shaped fish which I believe to be named Seymour not Kenneth. Hope this clears things up.