Learn Something New Everyday Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I don't think so, I read just yesterday or the day before who has been cast to voice the poop emoji . . . don't remember who though, so it must not have been anybody too important.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I don't know if it's true but I saw somewhere online that the Emoji Movie was cancelled.
There's no way it's true, the movie's coming out in less than seven months, it'd be too late to cancel it. They've no doubt already put millions of dollars into advertising, merchandise and animating it. Not to mention, by this point, most movies would've already recorded a good chunk of the dialogue by now.
I don't think so, I read just yesterday or the day before who has been cast to voice the poop emoji . . . don't remember who though, so it must not have been anybody too important.
It was Sir Patrick Stewart:
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/patrick-stewart-voice-poop-emoji-emoji-movie-965588

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Watching Sesame Street with my six year old brother, I noticed recently that, unlike many kids his age, he actually seems far more interested in the human characters than he does the Muppet ones. Very interesting...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Even though I've had two different accounts at IMDb hacked over the years, I guess at this point it doesn't even matter anymore, as it would appear IMDb is doing away with all their forums for titles and people, since they can't do anything about trolls picking fights with people (and to think, this was the reason I couldn't register another new account years ago, because they were forcing "new" members to pay for accounts to try to curb trolls).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Kel Mitchell's going to be a dad . . . I can just imagine tons of baby bottles full of orange soda throughout his house, lol.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Kel Mitchell's going to be a dad . . . I can just imagine tons of baby bottles full of orange soda throughout his house, lol.
You mean he's going to be a dad again.
It's always been odd to me to think that Kel has children. I know his characters are fake, but I just can't picture him as a functional adult, lol.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
You mean he's going to be a dad again.
Everything I've read said this is going to be his first.

But I know what you mean . . . at the same time however, I can pretty much imagine he'd be a fun dad type.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Hmm, that's a tough one. Um, first sound: twee. Oh! Oh! I've got it! Tweet! No, no. Tweety, yeah, that's it, Tweety!

*sings:
"I'm a tweet little biwd in a duilded tage,
Tweety's my name but I don't no my age..."