Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I just figured out how to make a bunny with the keyboard:

(\(\
( - -)
((') (')

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I learned the reason why Dom DeLuise lent his voice to so many Don Bluth movies was because he was actually contracted to do so; this is why (with the exception of A TROLL IN CENTRAL PARK), we don't hear his voice in any later Bluth movies, because his contract was up by then.

Makes me wonder if some of the other actors who lent their voices to Don Bluth movies were under a contract as well, like how Charles Nelson-Reilly often played the villain's lackey.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I learned the reason why Dom DeLuise lent his voice to so many Don Bluth movies was because he was actually contracted to do so; this is why (with the exception of A TROLL IN CENTRAL PARK), we don't hear his voice in any later Bluth movies, because his contract was up by then.

Makes me wonder if some of the other actors who lent their voices to Don Bluth movies were under a contract as well, like how Charles Nelson-Reilly often played the villain's lackey.
Wasn't Charles Nelson-Reilly also the villain in Lidsville? I never watched it, but I have seen stuff about it on YouTube.
Plus, Weird Al Yankovic wrote this awesome song about him:

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Tara Strong (whom you may know as Twilight Sparkle, Bubbles, Raven, Timmy Turner, Poof, etc. etc.) is Meg Griffin's singing voice on Family Guy because Mila Kunis simply can't sing. I gotta say, she can impersonate Mila Kunis well enough that I seriously thought it was her, :smile:.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Lumpy from Happy Tree Friends used to be a dinosaur rather than a moose.
I love you,
You love me,
Let's go out and kill Flaky.

Just kidding, but I had to do that, LOL!

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Furbies are getting their own LIVE-ACTION movie. I used to have Furbies when I was a kid, but that just sounds ridiculous.