Learn Something New Everyday Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Funnily enough, when they dubbed HOGAN'S HEROES reruns for German television, they replace every utterance of "Heil Hilter" with, "How high is your corn?" No, really . . . apparently, Germans find that funny.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Funnily enough, when they dubbed HOGAN'S HEROES reruns for German television, they replace every utterance of "Heil Hilter" with, "How high is your corn?" No, really . . . apparently, Germans find that funny.
:laugh: Someone should make a movie that takes place in Nazi Germany where all the nazis say that.

Yeah, the Germans are somewhat well known around the world for their kind of odd sense of humor.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, they're actually remaking HOGAN'S HEROES into a movie, so maybe they might, who knows?

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Matt Groening, the creator of The Simpsons, had parents named Homer and Marge in real life. He changed his own name to Bart because it sounds like brat.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Speaking of The Simpsons, the show was originally going to be about a family of rabbits instead of people. (looks at my avatar) Bart would've probably looked like another yellow cartoon rabbit:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Richard Simmons is transition into becoming a woman, and will be going by the name Fiona.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Chevy Chase was apparently in my town filming a movie today.

ShMuppetgal96

Reaction score
I forgot how much I enjoyed watching Lazytown with my little sister back when it first aired... I recently rediscovered it, and now I can't stop watching. Mainly because my nineteen year old brain can't keep itself away from Sportacus