Leah...hero or superhero?

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter one

Leah has everything she could ever want. Her bestfriends, who are Janice, Ami, Jazzy, Katie, and Miss Piggy and her boyfriend, Zoot. Her older brother, Lips, also works with the band, which can be a pain in the rear.

"Leah!" Piggy exclaimed, "I'm going home. Kermit's been calling me all day. Want to come with me?" "Sure." Leah replied, "I gotta get Zoot. Groovy, huh?" "Really?" the pig asked, "Well, Kermit told me that Zoot's there as well." "Well, let's go." the pig's friend said. They walked out of the studio.
~~
"They're on their way." Kermit told Zoot, "So, you and Leah?" "Yeah man." Zoot said, "So, you and Piggy?" "Uh, yes." the frog replied, "I hope Constantine never comes back." "I'll attack him." the saxaphone player said, "He was hitting on my girl." "He tried to kill mine." the frog said, "It's still burns in my head."

A few moments later, Leah and Piggy walked in. "Hey." Leah said. "Hey babe." Zoot said. "Hi-ho." Kermit said, hugging Piggy. "Hey, I gotta a voicemail and I think you need to listen." Leah said and took her phone out.

"Hello." a russian voice began, "I've been waiting for you. Sadly, I must take out one particular person. The frog's little pig. Piggy. If you don't wanna lose your friend, one of you must voulnteer for her."
"No one's risking their lives for me." Piggy said. We'll see about that, Leah thought.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter two

Leah was looking out the window when Zoot took her waist. "Hi." she said. "Hi." he said, "So, what's up?" "Nothing." she lied. "So, what do you wanna do?" he asked. "Nothing." she said. Zoot didn't like the sound of that. He took her hand and she lied her head on his shoulder. "Kermit's upset." she said. "Yea." he said, "He changed since Constantine tried to take her. I noticed something about that none of us had ever saw." "Which is?" she asked. "He cried for the first time since Jim and he was acting hardcore." he replied. "Will he ever become normal again?" she asked. "I don't think so." he replied, "He loves her. He said it in front of everyone."

"What if I saved her?" she asked.

"What?" he asked.

"You know, me dy-"

"No!"

"She did for me before."

"I don't care!"

"I can save her and I will." She walked away to her room. "No." he said.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter three

"LEAH, YOU ARE NUTS!" Piggy screamed. "No, I'm not." Leah said, "You did that for me." "I don't care." the pig said, "My answer is no!" Leah walked away to Zoot, who wasn't at ease for at the moment.

"Hi."

"Hi."

"Love you."

"Love you, too."

"So..."

"Yup."

Zoot kissed her tenderly. "Look, I need to help." Leah said, "I never get to."

Sorry, it's a short chapter!! More coming soon!

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter four

Leah and Zoot was sitting on their couch when a bang was heard. What was it? Leah jumped up and ran into the hallway. "LEAH!" Zoot screamed.
~~
"Leave me alone!" Piggy exclaimed and pushed a green figure. Constantine. "GET OUT OF HERE!" Leah screamed and pushed Piggy out. "Well, well, well." Constantine said, "Leah. How amazing to see your face." "So, you kill me and let the others go." she said.

Constantine liked the sound of that. He took a gun and aimed it. "Go ahead." Leah said, "Do it!" Then, a shot rang out and hit her.

"LEAH!" Zoot screamed and ran. "PIGGY!" Kermit screamed and ran behind Zoot.

"LEAH! WAKE UP!" Zoot cried, "I'm sorry!" Bunsen ran in with a gurney and took her."

Zoot stared at Constantine and walked closer to him. POW! BANG! Kermit walked out and picked Piggy up. "You're okay." Kermit asked. "Yea." Piggy replied, "Where is she?" "Piggy, she was shot." he said, "I'm sorry."

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter five

Zoot had just finished talking to Bunsen and he wasn't happy. "She was a great girl." Bunsen said. "Was?" Zoot asked. "Yea." the doctor said, "Unless a miracle happens, she doesn't have a chance. I'm sorry." "You're lying!" Zoot cried, "NO!" He walked to Piggy. "I hope you're happy." he told her. "Hey, she's upset, too." Kermit said.

Three hours later, Zoot walked in and found Leah in front of him. That little liar, he thought! They shared a kiss and hugged. "Thank God." he said.

They hugged each other for a long time and kissed.

THE END!!