Last Call!!!

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
The light switch is turned on. Man, everybody looks a lot better in the dim light just before last call...

This is the last call for those interested in obtaining show exclusives from Palisades directly from us if you can't make it to the shows. This does not cover retail exclusives, only those offered regionally at shows. Whether this is in the form of a collector's club or some special offer is still in debate, but now is the time to get your name on the list of people interested.

Send your e-mails now if you have not already. If you have, you will have received a response, so don't e-mail twice cause it doesn't increase the possibility and only clogs my e-mail storage. The cut-off date for this list is Friday of this week. After that we have to get the names organized and get the situation settled for this VC Beaker thing and others. As far as VC Beaker is concerned, no new names can be added to the list after Friday midnight.

So please do not wait, and e-mail your request to residentlilly2@comcast.net.

Thanks,
Ken

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Ken,

If we sent you one before should we send it again ?

Thanks

Lawboy2002

Reaction score
Sign Me Up

Ken,

I saw this at the Buzz forum this morning and sent you an email. Thanks!

Best Regards,

Anthony

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
Originally posted by *Warrick*

If we sent you one before should we send it again ?
Ken said:
Send your e-mails now if you have not already. If you have, you will have received a response, so don't e-mail twice cause it doesn't increase the possibility and only clogs my e-mail storage.

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Peter is going to handle phase 2, which is the gathering of hard data such as contact info. DO NOT SEND NEW INQUIRIES TO HIS ADDRESS!!! It may get lost in the system we have going.

I need you to send NEW inquiries only to my address. If Peter sends a follow up respond to him with the data he askes for.

And just FYI...this collector's club will not stop scalping. Many of the emails I got today are people who are known to me to BE scalpers on ebay (I do pay attention to that). Sad but true...the scalpers can also join any club, buy a fig, make a profit on it, I mean...it will still be limited. When they are gone they are gone.

Thought you might like to know that. The power, as always, will be in YOUR hands.

Ken

uncleduke

Reaction score
Yes, but we (at least I) realize that by your going the extra mile for us and getting these at a reasonable price, it will make a difference.
Every one we get from you, is one less someone will have to pay $60 dollars or more to get on Ebay.
My humble and heartfelt thanks to you, Mike and now Peter.

BAZ

Reaction score
Ken, Is it possable?

Could you send a mass e-mail to all the people on your list to say "yes I have your name" before the Friday midnight deadline?

Just to confirm our names are on your list....

I sent you an e-mail, you sent your "canned reply" and I responded to that..but I'd just like to make sure I'm on the list.. :big_grin:

not being parniod..just wanna triple check..I want that VC Beaker!!!

uncleduke

Reaction score
Re: Ken, Is it possable?

Originally posted by BAZ
Could you send a mass e-mail to all the people on your list to say "yes I have your name" before the Friday midnight deadline?

Just to confirm our names are on your list....

I sent you an e-mail, you sent your "canned reply" and I responded to that..but I'd just like to make sure I'm on the list.. :big_grin:

not being parniod..just wanna triple check..I want that VC Beaker!!!
Hahahaha. We all share your Pain. If you got an email from Peter asking you for contact information, such as your Physical address, it is my impression you are good to go. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

MM-III

Reaction score
Today's the deadline...

I'm just bumping this post to the top to get any last minute folks the chance to see this...