Lady Piggy draws Miss Piggy

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Halfway amused and halfway embarrassed that I typed "embroidered in darker threat" instead of "embroidered in darker thread."

I desperately need a Scooter in my life--although my darling Court is almost as efficient.

lady piggy

Reaction score
Halfway amused and halfway embarrassed that I typed "embroidered in darker threat" instead of "embroidered in darker thread."

I desperately need a Scooter in my life--although my darling Court is almost as efficient.
Im gonna be honest , when i read that i was a little taken aback. But im glad you ment thread instead of threat .

Also ,i wish i had a Scooter too , but for personal reasons:wink:

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Well, our darling girl is rather vain, I'm afraid, but many have been vain for less reason than her. In this lovely drawing, she is either coming or going--getting ready to come to bed, or getting ready to go out. I'm going to opt for coming to bed, given the shoes. Displaying her penchant for stylish footwear--and a great deal of her gorgeous gams--Piggy has on little silver-blue heels that are fuzzy on top, rather like she's wearing a couple of powder-blue muppaphones on her toes. She is wearing a little wisp of a sheath from bust to torso which barely covers the essentials. She is also wearing a white silk (?) negligee wrapper which comes down to her ankles--if it were tied. To the delight of the amphibian of the house, it is not tied shut, and falls open to reveal the little nightie underneath. She is still wearing her everyday pearls, and her pale, lilac evening gloves. In her right hand, she is holding a mirror up high, so that she has to look up to see into it. Her hair is quite yellow-blond, and her left hand is up to her cheek as though to smooth her hair back from her face. Her blue eyes (we can only see one) are beautiful, and she is blushing a fetching shade of pink. I wonder if she's thinking about what she's got planned for the rest of her evening....
A very nice bit of naughtiness, Lady Piggy!

Bridget

Reaction score
There's something special inside of you lady...

You can really tell when someone is truly committed to a particular character by focusing on the overall details they include in their artwork (big or small). In your case, I see that you're able to transform Piggy into a dazzling wonder of beauty and love, and even bring out her sexier side as well. All of your artwork to me is just- AMAZING! Please, continue to express your love for Piggy through your artwork. I look forward to plenty more!

~

Misskermie

Reaction score
Now, I could sit here, and do an awesome description...
But I am not good at it... :stick_out_tongue:
So, here's what I'll say...
I love how you say, "Beauty is in the eye of the Beholder" as she holds the mirror.
It's the first thing I saw, and it managed to get a chuckle out of me. :smile:
Then, observing her outfit, it does indeed make me wonder...
What is she thinking about? :wink:
We all know.
Because no matter what's going on...
The frog's on her mind 24/7.

Magnificent job!
More please! :smile:

lady piggy

Reaction score
Artists note . She is leaning on something , but its white so it blends in :smile:
Ps. Big thanks thanks to Auntie Ru for her wonderful book suggestion. I finally got it and I absolutely LOVE it!!!!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Ooooh! Piggy in her new gorgeous outfit. (gasps) Is that Foo-Foo or just a toy poodle? An absolute lovely drawing of a sparkling pink purse. Hmmmm! Me thinks Piggy has errands to run. Thanks for sharing lady piggy a.k.a Miss Piggy fan.

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Artists note . She is leaning on something , but its white so it blends in :smile:
Ps. Big thanks thanks to Auntie Ru for her wonderful book suggestion. I finally got it and I absolutely LOVE it!!!!
Our Sow in the City is the only pig I know who could wear two wild animal prints and carry a dog and still look kittenish. Her dark hosiery show off the lines of her legs, and her snug cheetah-print skirt ends just about her knees. It is tight enough to show the curve or her hips and legs, but not scandalously tight (although I can't see Kermit letting her out of his sight in this outfit). Her sweater is scandalously tight, pretty much everywhere, and the side-to-side zebra stripes just accentuate what Nature gave her. The sleeves are long. Just to prove that she's really a softie, Piggy is wearing a light pink scarf over her hair, and carrying what looks like a pink sequinned clutch that she is dangling from her bare hands--well, bare except for BK. You can't see much of her hair but medium-blond bangs brushed to the side above her startling blue eyes.

I will be Frank (and you can be Jim, or Jerry or Dave)--this one looks less like Miss Piggy than any of the others. That is not to say that it is not fab--it is tres chic--but this Piggy is longer and lankier than I think our girl really is. Her expression is dead-on, and her attitude is matchless, but the lines of this are a little off. This is more like a stylized art print of Piggy. At one of the local malls, there are mirrored columns right inside the main entrance, and if I stand in front of one of them, I get that elongated, Japanamation body (no complaints, although it makes me freakishly tall) like this picture. This picture also reminds me forcibly of Al Capp's drawings of Daisy Mae. So, nice work, Dearie, but a little less true-to-life. Can't wait to see what you do next!